abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Problem with viewing Rechnung and payment.
Kim_1992
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear whom it may concern,

I am having a problem with viewing my Rechnung online.

When I've received an email 'Ihre neue Rechnung' and  go to website to see my bill, it says 'Sie haben noch kein Kabel-Produkt im Bestand. ' and I don't know how to solve this.

Also, normally I pay around 24~27 Euro per month for the Internet, but on June I've paid 53.98 Euro, and just wondering why I am paying almost double the amount compared to other months?

Sincerely,

Yangkwang 

Edit: @Kim_1992 thread moved to right board, Lars

8 Antworten 8

a) If you finished your 1st/2nd contractual year, then any given 1st/2nd year bonus may have ended and you have to pay the contractually agreed price without any bonus deducation (as they ran out).

b) You used any kind of service that is not covered by your flatrates, e.g. telephone calls abroad

Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Yangwang,

have you already added the contract to the MeinVodafone with the activation code?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Kim_1992
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

Sorry for late reply, I have been extremely busy.

I have just tried to add contract, but I have realised that I haven ot received an activation code.

I also have not received a copy of contract either. I only have Kabel. I originally taken over the contract from former tenant of apartment, where he told me the internet is around 25 Euro per month.

Sincerely

Yangkwang

Thomas

Hi Kim_1992,

the activation code is on its way to you by mail.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Kim_1992
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo, I was able to add my contract, but when I try to check my Rechnung, I get an error saying 'Sie haben noch kein Kabel-Produkt im Bestand. '

Sincerely,

Yangkwang

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Kim,

i can't understand it this way. I have tested it and the invoices are all stored and can be retrieved. Can you please send a screenshot showing the error message and the click path? If you see private data, please make it unrecognizable or send the picture via private message.

Regards

Grit

Kim_1992
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

Sorry for late reply, I have been very busy with my work.
I have just tried to view my rechnung again, and this time for some reason, it worked.

Just checked the bill, and it was written 'Internet-Phone-Grundpreis' so I believe that's the

price of the internet? But I'm pretty sure I've taken over the contract on August from former

tenant of the apartment, and I've been paying 53.98Eur from June. Wouldn't it normally

should be from August and not June?

Sincerely,

Yangkwang Kim

Grit

Hello Kim,

the invoice will be issued month by month. I don't know what this has to do with the previous contract partner. You have been the contract holder for months and have taken over the contract with all rights and obligations. Since May the promotion of the first year has expired, since then the contract is fully charged. The connection with 500 Mbit/s costs 49,99 Euro per month and 3,99 Euro are charged for the security package. The invoice is correct.

Regards

Grit