abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with payment for May and June
Nikolina
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone,

I booked Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable with you and there has been some mistake with my invoice (customer number: xxxxxxxxx). I already contacted you via customer service, and they told me to write here, because I need service in English.

First of all, this is my third contract with you, because you made a mistake twice when making the contract for me, so we had to fix it two more times. In the first contract that I made with you we agreed that there will be no charge for the shipping and installation (9.99e + 69.99e) and that I will install the device myself, because at that time there was a promotion on your website with these conditions. Then you made a wrong contract that started earlier than what I needed (it started immediately instead of May 1st) and we had to cancel it and make a new one. After that you accidentally cancelled the new one too, and then you said that you'll fix everything and made the third contract, which is the one that is active now.

You sent me the device, I installed it and it works fine since May. After that I saw in my bank account that you charged me 79.98e in May for shipping and installation (in the document it says that it's for April 27th), even though this is the one thing that I didn't want from the very beginning and the promotion that you had at that time is the reason why I decided to make an internet contract with you and not some other company. Also, I did install the device myself, there was no technician coming to install it. So, how did it happen that you still charged me 79.98e? Then in June you charged me again for shipping and installation and of course for the internet, so all together 116.74e instead of just 36.76e for internet in May and June. Please check what happened, because there is something terribly wrong, since I shouldn't have been charged for shipping and installation in the first place, but especially not twice.

Regards,
Nikolina Milanović

7 Antworten 7
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Nikolina,

can you tell me which German state you come from?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Lars,

I'm in Niedersachsen (Göttingen).

Best regards,

Nikolina

Lars

Hi Nikolina,

ok, let's have a look then.

Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address via private message. Write briefly here in the thread, as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars,

I sent the message.

Best regards,

Nikolina

Lars

Hi Nikolina,

I have now had a look at it. There was no waiver of the activation fee or shipping fee included in either contract.

What is not correct, of course, is that you were charged the fee in May even though the contract was revoked. I'll now make sure that the 79.98 euros are refunded. You will receive a corrected invoice in the next few weeks, on which you will find the credit note.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars,

Thank you! There should be a waiver, because after we cancelled the first contract, I made the second one via phone with one of your colleagues, and he said that he noted that there should be no activation and shipping fee. For the third contract I don't know, because the Vodafone made it after accidentally cancelling the second one, but I supposed it should be under the same conditions like the previous. It doesn't make sense that they make a different contract without asking me.

So, the 79.96 should be returned to my bank account? I don't want them to appear as some 'internet credit' on my Vodafone profile or something like that.

Best regards,

Nikolina

Lars

Hi Nikolina,

unfortunately, I can't find any information about the promotion and can only refer to the order confirmation. There the fee is mentioned.

Usually, the 79.96 euros are automatically refunded to the bank account, since it is a different contract account. But you can also like to message here in the post, if you have received the invoice with the credit. Then we can check it again.

Best regards

Lars