abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Problem with my billings
KevKilp
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello.

I have a concern regarding my billings. I have been charged twice every single month. The first bill is always the one that I'm aware of and I get the 'rechnung' for it on my account. The second  bill's amount has always been more than what I have a contract for and I have never received any 'rechnung' for it anywhere. Nothing on my email nor my account. Additionally, I can see from my bank statements that they have a different customer reference number as well. Who do I contact about this matter because I'd like to get an explaination for it.

Thank you in advance,

Kevin

5 Antworten 5
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello KevKilp,

what is visible in the unknown debit or what is in it (please do not post customer numbers or invoice numbers) and what is the amount? What exactly are your contracts with Vodafone (mobile, cable, DSL)? How long has this direct debit been in effect? Have you ever inquired about other customer services (hotline etc.)?

Greetings

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
KevKilp
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit!

Thank you for your response.

The first debit that I'm aware of has the following details in my bank statement:

OTHR Sonst. Transakt 04/2019 K-NR. *Number* Ihre Rechnung online bei www.vodafone.de/meinkabel

The unknown debit is provided with these details in my bank statement :

OTHR Sonst. Transakt *Number* *Number* Vodafone Rechnung Rechnungsnr: *Number* Vodafone sagt vielen Dank

and that's the only information I have on these unknown debits as I haven't received any 'Rechnungs' for these on my account. The amounts vary from month to month. The latest one (few days ago) was 60.27€, which alone is more than what I have to pay for my mobile, cable and internet. Few months ago I was charged 123.80€ in addition to my regular payment. This has been going on for about half a year now. I have emailed my local Vodafone shop (they provided me with an email when I made my contract) but I never got a response from them regarding this matter.

I'd like to know what are the things that I have been paying for. I can provide you with specific details if needed.

Thank you for your assistance and looking forward to your reply!

All the best,

Kevin

Grit

Hello KevKilp,

You have two contracts? One mobile contract and one for cable Internet?

Which of these two debits is the one you can't explain to yourself?

The first is probably for your Internet contract, i.e. from Vodafone Kabel. The second is from Vodafone DSL or mobile.

Are you sure that the latter (Vodafone says thank you) is not for your mobile contract? Since the contracts are managed in different systems, you have two customer numbers (one cable internet and one mobile phone) and of course two debits.

Regards

Grit

KevKilp
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit

I signed a contract for a mobile (SIM card) a couple months after I signed up for TV and Internet.

The second one is the one that I need an explanation for because I've been charged between 50-120€ every month in addition to what I know that I have to pay. The first debit comes with a bill to my account and its said there that I'm paying 29.98€ for Kabel and 21.98€ for Paket Internet/Phone. That's 51.96€ a month in total and I'm okay with that because thats what I know that I ordered. Then, usually around 10 days later, there's another debit (the second one, always between 50-120€) and I don't have any information on these debits. Why aren't I receiving any bill for these to my account? If the 2nd debit is really because of my mobile then why is it still so expensive? I was told (and mobile is also listed in the bill that I do receive under Paket Internet/Phone) that mobile is 9,99€ a month. The amount is also odd considering that I barely make any calls and mainly just use the SIM card for internet on my mobile phone.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to your reply!

All the best,

Kevin

HeikeF

Hi Kevin,

I like to help you with your mobile request.

For that please send me a message with your mobile number and the password as well and please send me the text of the subject of the debit as well.

Thx and have a nice sunday.

Viele Grüße

Heike