abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with contract
RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have a Vodafone cable contract since 2016 (customer number ***), which is due to expire on July 2019. A service provider of Vodafone, *** ( *** ) had contacted me in Feb and told me did if I go for a new internet contract, then I need to pay only 19.99 euros per month and Vodafone will offer me 100 Euros as a bonus, which will be paid in five installments.

I had asked him to prepare a new contract and cancel the old one.  I got a confirmation from him that he submitted the application for canceling the old contract and my old contract will expire in Jul'19 and my new contract will be effective from Jul'19. Unfortunately, I got a completely different contract (***). So I have reported this issue to him. But I have not received any feedback from him even after several emails and calls.

Now to my surprise, I got a package with a modem for internet and so the setup box for gigatv. I called the customer care and they told me the old contract is not canceled by him. So I have 2 contracts in my name for the same address and the new one is completely wrong. This is not acceptable and I'm really frustrated with this service provider of Vodafone has handled my contract.

Please cancel ALL my contracts and let me know the procedure to send the modem and the gigatv that I have received. 

I would like to thank you for your feedback on this issue.

Community-Team: Removed personal data

13 Antworten 13
RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I agree to cancel the old contract. Kindly cancel the same immediately and let me know once the same is cancelled. Pls also let me know if I need to do anything from myside after the cancellation of this contract.

Thanks for your support.

Regards, RBEE

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi RBEE,

the contract is finished and you get a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
thanks,Thomas!
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

You're welcome . As your request is solved, I will close this thread now.

Best regards
Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!