abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Problem with contract
RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have a Vodafone cable contract since 2016 (customer number ***), which is due to expire on July 2019. A service provider of Vodafone, *** ( *** ) had contacted me in Feb and told me did if I go for a new internet contract, then I need to pay only 19.99 euros per month and Vodafone will offer me 100 Euros as a bonus, which will be paid in five installments.

I had asked him to prepare a new contract and cancel the old one.  I got a confirmation from him that he submitted the application for canceling the old contract and my old contract will expire in Jul'19 and my new contract will be effective from Jul'19. Unfortunately, I got a completely different contract (***). So I have reported this issue to him. But I have not received any feedback from him even after several emails and calls.

Now to my surprise, I got a package with a modem for internet and so the setup box for gigatv. I called the customer care and they told me the old contract is not canceled by him. So I have 2 contracts in my name for the same address and the new one is completely wrong. This is not acceptable and I'm really frustrated with this service provider of Vodafone has handled my contract.

Please cancel ALL my contracts and let me know the procedure to send the modem and the gigatv that I have received. 

I would like to thank you for your feedback on this issue.

Community-Team: Removed personal data

13 Antworten 13
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello RBEE,

did you sign an order with the employee? Does it have TV and IP on it? Did this order include the cancellation of the old contract?  Did you send the customer service a cancellation of the old contract?

A new contract does not replace an existing contract. You can upgrade the old contract, but if you sign a new contract, your old contract will not be cancelled. You have to cancel it regularly at the end of the contract period, in writing by letter or via the contact form. The same applies to a revocation. This must be done within 14 days after receipt of the order confirmation.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

Thanks for the reply.

I signed the order with the person(in his tablet) mentioned in my previous post. It doesn't have TV and IP on it.  Only the cable internet is mentioned in the order for which I need to pay 19,99 Euros per month. Nothing else was mentioned in it.

Yes, it's pretty clear that the new contract doesn't replace the exisiting contract. He asked me to sign the form to cancel my old contract and I did. So I was assuming that my old contract is cancelled this month. But unfortunately, it's not the case.

Kindly let me know how can I come out of these 2 contracts and how do I send the modem and the setup box for gigatv that I have received. I can cancel these 2 contracts and go for a new one provided the cable internet is provided for 19,99 Euros per month.

Thanks for your support!

Grit

Hello RBEE,

honestly, I can't help you because the situation is different for me. I can certainly tell you that if you have legitimized yourself with me. Send me your name, the address, the customer numbers (old and new) and your date of birth in a private message and report you afterwards again here in the contribution.

Regards

Grit

RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

I have sent you the details that you have asked for. Kindly do the needful.

Grit

Hello RBEE,

i'm afraid I can't confirm what you said. The situation is different for me. The order signed by you contains Internet & telephone as well as GigaTV. Also there was no cancellation for the old contract. There is also none received. So I cannot help you, everything was processed correctly.

Regards

Grit

RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

I want to register my extreme disappointment with the way the service provider of Vodafone has handled my contract. I clearly mentioned to him that I need ONLY cable internet for which I need to pay 19,99 Euros per month. He showed me the contract details in his tablet before I signed the contract and I also submitted the cancellation application to him. I'm not really sure what he has done with these 2 contract applications after that. I can share the email communications that I had with him if it's going to help to sort out the contract issues that I have.

It make no sense to have 2 contracts in my name for the same home and it doesn't make sense to have a GigaTV as I don't watch any German TV channels at all. Is there a way to come out of this issue?

Thanks.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi RBEE,

the order was signed on 30.01.2019 and also sent directly to our system. All agreements made there were signed by you and therefore we have absolutely no possibility to arrange anything.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
RBEE
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. Your service provider has put me into a complete mess. 

Could you pls at least initiate the cancellation of my old contract (see the private message for contract number)? It makes no sense to have two contracts for the same address and pay the money twice.

Thomas

Hi RBEE,

we can remove the old contract immediately as a gesture of goodwill. Do you agree?  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!