abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with Vodafone connection switch
Vphone754
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

We were given an offer from Vodafone to switch from our existing 100 Mb/s connection to a new 500 Mb/s connection from 01-July-2019. It was told to us that we will receive the new modem by 1st of July and then we will have to send the old modem back. We did exactly what was told and sent the old modem back to Vodafone on receiving the new one. But unfortunately the old connection still seems to be active and we have received two bills for the month of July.

Please help us in resolving this matter by canceling the old connection.

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Vphone754,

you and your wife have two contracts. instead of a tariff change, you have concluded a new contract. Then there are also different contractual partners. However, this is no reason to terminate the existing contract. There is also no written notice of termination. I can only offer you to cancel your contract at the end of the contract period (december 2019).

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

12 Antworten 12
Tina

Hello Vphone754,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name
date of birth
address
customer number

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Best regards

Tina

Vphone754
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks for your response. I have sent you a private message with the required information.

Tina

Hello Vphone754,

you and your wife have two contracts. instead of a tariff change, you have concluded a new contract. Then there are also different contractual partners. However, this is no reason to terminate the existing contract. There is also no written notice of termination. I can only offer you to cancel your contract at the end of the contract period (december 2019).

Best regards

Tina

Vphone754
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

OK, thanks a lot for the clarification!

Since we have already returned the modem of the old connection, so yes, please issue a cancellation
for it (at the end of contract period, December 2019). And please let us know if we need to provide any
further written request or anything else.

Best regards!

Tina

I took care of the cancellation. You will receive a separate confirmation.

Do you have other questions?

Best regards

Tina

Vphone754
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks a lot Tina! How will I receive the cancellation confirmation via email or post ?

I have two questions related to our new contract:

1. In our new contract, two services namely "Vodafone Sicherheitspaket" and "Mobile & Euro-Flat"
(both highlighted in the pdf document that I sent you in a private message) have been opted-in
but we never asked for them. I could not find a way to opt-out of these services from our online
account. Can you please remove them ?
2. We would like to switch to 100Mb/s after one year of this new contract, this is as per the terms of our new contract. Can you please issue that request ?

Your help is greatly appreciated !

Best regards

Tina

I already answered your first question.

To your second question: I have noted the change.

Best regards

Tina

Vphone754
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks for your reply!

OK, would we receive a confirmation for the issued tariff change at some point ?

Best regards

Hello Tina,

We have received the cancellation confirmation for the security package but not for the Mobile and
Euro-Flat. Also, no confirmation has been received for the change of tariff to 100Mb/s after the
first year.

Please let us know if you need anything from our side. Thanks again for your assistance!

Best regards