abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem regarding my account and bills
Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Guys, 

Some time ago I asked for an explanation regarding the surprising price of services and the problem of access to my bills. After a long time I received an answer that I should ask for help here, so I do.

I was kinda offline for a long time, bills were paying automatically and it was fine. Because I'm moving, I started to look through my stuff and learned very suprising things. First of all I  I noticed that at the beginning of last year I paid about 50 euros for home internet. For some time, over 100 euros is been collected from my account each month - I do not understand what this implies and it seems... a little too much. 

It's logical that I decided to look through my bills on the online account - the problem is that each time I click on the bill (at the email), after logging in I see the following message:

Zrzut ekranu 2019-01-3 o 11.07.17.png

And obviously... it's not true. 

I'm totally confused and I need help. First of all, I want to get to my bills, secondly I want to explanation why the difference in payment is so big, thirdly... after that I would like to find cheaper solution and THEN transfer the internet to the new flat...

Also, if this is impossible to resolve here, can you tell me in what Vodafone/Kabel Deutschland office I can find help in english or polish? (Mitte, Spandau, Charlottenburg).

Thanks a lot, I really hope I can find help here

Edit: Thread moved to the right board. DSL-->Kabel

13 Antworten 13
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Zuz,

your move is still dated February 1st. Must be something technical.

Is the connection still down? I see that your router is offline?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Stephan,

I checked the connection in new apartment and there’s exactly the same problem. Wifi is working, everything looks normal besides actuall Internet connection. Symbol @ isn’t active.

Please help me, because I need this to work and now I’m really doomed.

Thanks
Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I don’t feel super great pushing this like that but I need my Internet for work and it’s super urgent right now.

I open another thread but nobody answer so I need to try here. Somebody? Something? Please?
Jens

Hello Zuz,

I told them you needed a technician and someone contacted you.

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!