abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem regarding my account and bills
Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Guys, 

Some time ago I asked for an explanation regarding the surprising price of services and the problem of access to my bills. After a long time I received an answer that I should ask for help here, so I do.

I was kinda offline for a long time, bills were paying automatically and it was fine. Because I'm moving, I started to look through my stuff and learned very suprising things. First of all I  I noticed that at the beginning of last year I paid about 50 euros for home internet. For some time, over 100 euros is been collected from my account each month - I do not understand what this implies and it seems... a little too much. 

It's logical that I decided to look through my bills on the online account - the problem is that each time I click on the bill (at the email), after logging in I see the following message:

Zrzut ekranu 2019-01-3 o 11.07.17.png

And obviously... it's not true. 

I'm totally confused and I need help. First of all, I want to get to my bills, secondly I want to explanation why the difference in payment is so big, thirdly... after that I would like to find cheaper solution and THEN transfer the internet to the new flat...

Also, if this is impossible to resolve here, can you tell me in what Vodafone/Kabel Deutschland office I can find help in english or polish? (Mitte, Spandau, Charlottenburg).

Thanks a lot, I really hope I can find help here

Edit: Thread moved to the right board. DSL-->Kabel

13 Antworten 13
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Zuz,

so that you can check your invoices, you first have to add your contract to your customer portal. You need the activation code and your customer number.

How to add a contract.

Do you need an activation code? Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

date of birth

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Ok, thanks, I already sent you a message

Tina

Hello Zuz,

I've send you the activation code to your verificated email address. Please check your inbox, possibly also the spam folder.

Best regards

Tina

Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I did everything I should, I guess. I see that my account looks differentimage.png

But when I'm clicking on "mein tarif", there's still the same information: 

image.png

I tried once again with this code and I have an information that this:

image.png

So there's something but in the same time nothing. 

Sorry, but I need your further assistance, maybe it's because I'm really bad with german and did something wrong.

Thanks

Tina

Hello Zuz,

if the contract is already deposited, you should be able to retrieve your invoices.

As you can see in the screenshot, please click on "Ihre Rechnungen".

CSC MEine REchnungen.png

Best regards

Tina

Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Okay, perfect, Tina. There wasn't anything yesterday, but there's everything now 🙂 

Soooo... going back to my first problem 😉 

I see "meine produkte": 

• Mein Tarif: Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable 

And it's fine, everything is correct, just exactly like on my contract. I do not have any other services purchased from you, but on my bank account, each month I see TWO payments - one consistent with what I see in this bill and the other ridiculously high from Vodafone GmB - I think this is a mistake and I pay for something I shouldn't. 

Please tell me what should I do here - if I need to talk to somebody, please show me an office where I can talk in English. 

Other IMPORTANT thing: I want to move this internet to the new flat - from 1st of Fabruary. What should I do now? 

Best!

Tina

Hello Zuz,

you have only a cable contract. The other direct debit could be a mobile phone contract. Can you send me a picture of the direct debit in a private message?

please send me the new address. I'll take a look.

Best regards

Tina

Tina

Hello Zuz,

I have ordered your move on 01st of february. At your new address you simply reconnect the cable router. A technician is not necessary for this.

To the debit: the responsible colleagues look into it and contact you.

Best regards

Tina

Zuz
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hi Tina,

Thanks a lot for your help. Got an e-mail about moving and got my explanation regarding additional payments - so these cases are closed and I’m super happy 🙂

But I wanted to ask you: is there a possibility that my Internet was “moved” to the new flat already? Because since Monday (I was on holidays) there’s no connection in my current (old) apartment. It could be a technical issue? Or maybe somebody changed my contract to early?

Is there a chance that you can check this?

Best,
Zuzanna