abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem Downgrade
kosti89
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello community,

Last year I decided to cancel the International Italian package and I thought that it was cancelled --> https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-über-Kabel/Kabel-Vodafone-Downgrade/m-p/1730626#M98...

Unfortunatly I saw on my vertragsdetail today that the contrack for the Italian package was extended till 08.2018. How can that be possible? I thought this contract was cancelled one year ago.

Thank you for your help.

7 Antworten 7
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi kosti89,

what way did you quit? Was the termination in due time before the expiration of the term with us? Did you receive a confirmation?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Hi Thomas,

Yes I received a confirmation and as you can see from the link here a moderator helped me doing the cancellation. I had to wait a year because I missed the deadline for canceling and was supposed to finish beginning of August 2019. Without that I ask for an extension now it’s prolonged till August 2020...
Thomas

Hi kosti89,

nothing's been prolonged. The cancellation is still in the system on 06.08.2019 and the contract also ends on that day. You don't have to worry about that.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas
Thank you for your reply. Then maybe there is a temporary problem with the Vodafone website or whatever... Thank you again.
Kosti
Thomas

Hi kosti89,

no, it's not. Only the actual runtime is displayed in the customer portal. The fact that there is already a cancellation for the contract is not taken into account.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thank you again for your help. To make it easy here is a screenshot of what I see on the website.

Best,

Kosti

Thomas

Hi kosti89,

that's exactly what I meant. The customer portal only contains general information about the contract. That's why you got the cancellation confirmation. There the date is also deposited. Usually you can find it on the back.

Regards

Thomas