abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Port forwarding issue Vodafone Station
evghenix
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,
I have a Vodafone Station router and there is a problem with the port forwarding. I've enabled port forwarding but it does not work. Could you please help me to fix that?

Thank you for any eventual help, regards.

10 Antworten 10
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello evghenix,

please have a look at the thread Alles rund um Störungsmeldungen and answer the questions here. You may also check the customer portal if you can enable the bridgemode and use an own router on the LAN1 port for portforwarding.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Claudia,

I don't need to enable bridge mode as I'm not using my personal router. I've just set the port forwarding in the Vodafone Station and looks it's blocked on some higher level. It was working before and does not work now for some reason. Hope you can help.

Wallace

Hi evghenix,

We provide the connections via DS Lite and therefore port forwarding is not possible. May I ask why you need port forwarding?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I had port forwarding working in the past. I'm software engineer and time to time I have some project which run on diverse ports and I need to access them. For example web app running on port 3000 or 8080. Also time to time I'm running CS:GO server to have fun with my friends.

Claudia

Hello evghenix,

if you are a Vodafone Kabel Deutschland customer we can have a look at that. Please send me a PM with your details (name, address, customer number, date of birth of the contract holder) and reply here again afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Hi evghenix,

you should be able to set up port forwarding now. Can you please test it?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Wallace,

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working. I'm running an HTTP server at the moment on port 3000 and can't reach it by my external IP http://[my_external_ip]:3000

I have set port forwarding in my router as follow: 

LAN IP  192.168.0.16 (ip of my PC running the web server)

LAN port range TCP/UDP 3000-3099

WAN port range TCP/UDP 3000-3099

Tobias

Hi @evghenix,

it should work, we cant do more then that actually. Maybe someone other can help, we run out of ideas 😕

Regards

Tobias

Did you allow access from the Internet at all in the Vodafone station?