abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Please can you upgrade my upload speed to 50mb per second
kit_rainbow
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi there,

To submit my request in the forums instead of via email, so that somebody can take care of my request:

I'm just trying to upgrade my upload to 50mb by second from 6mb by second.

When I try to do this via the web interface, I receive an error from the site (attached). I am happy to pay the extra 2.99 € per month for this, so no need to ask for my consent or anything, and you can just bump up to the new speed at your earliest convenience.

Thanks and I hope for a quick solution to this very simple request

Kit

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Do you really have a cable connection right now?

Because 6 MBit/s is quite an unusual speed for cable connections (if the contract is not very, very old).

So please at first check if you are using a cable connection (e.g. modem is plugged to the antenna outlet) -or- if you are using a DSL connection (e.g. modem is plugged to the telephone outlet).

The point is: The tariff you'd like to switch to is a cable tariff - and this can be only realized if you have an antenna outlet that has the cable tv signal from Vodafone. If you are using DSL right now, there might be no upgrade available depending on the capabilities of the telephone line and the installed devices on the other side (DSLAMs).

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey kit_rainbow,

Did you solve your problem yet? If not, then I like to have a look at the whole thing. Just send me a PN with your data (name, customer number, date of birth and address).

@reneromann A 6 MBit/s upload is also available for cable. 🙂

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

@Anett

I was a bit confused - I thought he ment 50 MBit/s download and not upload speed... 😉