abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Please Cancel my TV contract
darling_bubu
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello service team

I have canceled my internet contract when I moved out of Germany in December 2019. But I didn't noticed that I had another TV contract and I forget to deal with this issue until after 1 year I checked my german bank account....

I would like to cancel my TV contract as soon as possible.

Thank you.

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

It depends a little bit on what kind of contract this is. If it is a "regular" cable tv contract, report a move and the contract should be ended 3 months from the day your announcement was received (as you already moved out of Germany).

However if it is a GigaTV Net contract - thus using the GigaTV Net streaming service on top of an internet line, I doubt this would be possible - as you could use this service from any internet line. Thus relocation would not mean that the contract cannot be fullfilled anymore and you could only cancel to the end of the contractual term.

Thanks for your explaination.  I forget my contract details.

Just want to know how and when I can cancel it.

And since I've moved far far away, I hope it can be done not that complicately.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello darling_bubu,

if you want to end your TV contract because of moving, you have to report a move. A simple notice of termination will only terminate the contract at the normal end of the contract period. Please report your move to the relocation service.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!