abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Ordered Cable contract by mistake
Lindsayturner
Rookie
Rookie
Please could someone help
I’ve just moved to Berlin and ordered cable modem contract in error
New apartment only has Telephone connection
Trying to get in touch with Vodafone to explain mistake but cannot get anyone who speaks English
I want to return wrong Router and take out new contact for DSL router to plug into phone socket
Took item into Vodafone shop and they spoke a little English and advised I’m now past 14 day return policy
I explained I only received item 3 days ago and it’s an honest mistake
I am getting nowhere trying to sort this out
Someone please please help
2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you ordered a cable connection and a cable connection is possible, then you can't switch to DSL.

But if the cable connection is not possible at all (e.g. the antenna socket is missing and cannot easily be installed by a Vodafone technician -or- there is no antenna signal from Vodafone at all), Vodafone will cancel the contract - but you will have to make an appointment for the technician to sort things out.

And usually you can only make cable contracts if the building itself at least has the "right" antenna signal delivered. So the easiest way is to get a technican coming (maybe you can ask a friend or collegue to help you with the German hotline) and try to install the cable modem.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Lindsayturner,

I'll be happy to see how I can help you. Is there a multimedia box in your apartment? Have you received an order confirmation? If yes, I need your customer number, name and address by private message. Then write me again here in the article as soon as you have sent the data.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!