abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Not using Vodafone GigaTV box anymore.. But getting bill for every month!!!
Thiruashwin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Community,

Since March 2018 I am using Vodafone internet connection. In the month of February 2019, I received a packet (GigaTV box) from Vodafone and I didn't want to use that TV box, so I returned (retour) the box within 2 days and I am not using the TV box anymore. But every month 29.99 euros deducted from my account for Giga TV. Please help me to cancel this order as soon as possible and stop charging money for the TV box.

I am new to Germany so I cannot speak German yet. I tried to reach customer care many times but finding English speaking support person is very difficult (Never find). So I sent mail and written letter to customer care and they suggested to open a new thread for my questions.

Please help me to cancel this order as soon as possible and stop charging money for the TV box.

And help me to get refund of the money debited from my account. 

Kind regards,

Thiruashwin

14 Antworten 14
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Thiruashwin,

the return of the box does not constitute a revocation. In addition, the contract would have had to be revoked in writing. I can offer you to take a look at it first. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

As requested, I sent you the required details in private message. Please help me on this issue.

Kind regards

Thirumurugan.A

Thomas

Hi Thiruashwin,

the contract was signed with a local consultant. Was someone with you in January and you signed something?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

Yes, unfortunately my wife recieved the packet (Giga TV box) and signed in the delivery paper (DHL).

Kind regards,

Thirumurugan.A

@Thiruashwin Did you or your wife sign the contract by a local consultant? 

Hi Thomas,

I signed contract when opening internet connection (in Feb 2018) and after that we didn't sign any contract.

Kind regards,

Thirumurugan.A

Hi Thomas,

I signed contract when opening internet connection (in Feb 2018 ) and after that we didn't sign any contract.

Kind regards,

Thirumurugan.A

Hi Thomas,

We didn't sign any contract with local consultant related to GigaTV. Please do the needful.

Kind regards,

Thirumurugan.A

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Thiruashwin,

i can offer you to terminate the contract immediately. A refund of the already calculated fees is unfortunately not possible. Please note that the discount of 5,- Euro per month, which you will get in connection with both contracts, will be cancelled.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!