abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Not terminating my contract from 3 months.
Saravana_Raja
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Cable Internet:

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have raised the request to terminate my internet contract from past 3 months and still it is not terminated.

I moved out of my flat from March 31st 2020.  Currently i am not present in that address, so i have asked to close my internet but nobody is helping me on this.

Can somebody please help me on this. My customer is is ***.

Thanks,

Saravana Raja

Pls dont post personal data publicy, MS

15 Antworten 15
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

You report your move.
If the contract cannot be continued at the new address, it will be terminated with a 3 month period.

If the contract can be continued ... nothin changes.

Hi,

I dont want to continue my contract in my new address, because in my new address my landlord has already provided the internet. 

Because of this reason i had raised the request to terminate my contract 3 months before, but for some reason 

i see my contract is not terminated.

Would be nice if my contract is terminated.

Thanks,

Saravana Raja

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Saravana_Raja,

if if you move and we can't provide the house, the contract is terminated with a 3 month period. The period does start until the day you move. Have you already received a confirmation of termination from us? There you will find the respective termination date.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

I have moved to my new flat from April 1st 2020.  Here i already have internet provided from my landlord.

Because of this reason only i had raised to terminate my contract in Feburary 2020, that was before moving to new flat.

But for some reason till now i have not received the termination confirmation.   I see they deduct the money from my account even though i am not using the internet service from past 2 months.

Thanks,

Saravana Raja

Thomas

Hi Saravana_Raja,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

As requested i have sent you in provate mail all the details which you requested.

Thanks,

Saravana Raja

Thomas

Hi Saravana_Raja,

since the new address is supplied by us, the connection has also moved there. A cancellation is therefore only possible at the end of the term.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Anybody,

My problem is not yet solved.   I dont want to continue my internet in my new address because i have internet here from my landlord.  Why dont anybody understand my concern.

This is the reason i had told to terminate my contract in feburary. But without doing that you guys have moved it to new address and asking me to use it is totally nonsense.

Please try to help me in cancelling and terminating my contract.

Thanks,

Saravana Raja

Thomas

Hi Saravana_Raja,

this is not gonna work. You signed a fixed-term contract and moved to an address that we supply. The contract cannot be terminated early. We've explained that several times.

Regards

Thomas