abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No internet for 4 days now
Akshay_Shetty
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I haven't had my internet connection for 4 days now. I contacted the support via twitter and the response rate is very poor. Hence I'm writing here. Apparently they raised compaint number xxxxx and was informed that I can check the status of the ticket online. On trying to check the status online of the complaint I get the following:

Screenshot 2019-01-10 at 12.35.24.png

I was told that I will be contacted by a technician to fix an appointment.There has been no call. Since I work from home this is really bad for me because I can't work. I have to either take off or go to a co-working space and this is very expensive. I really hope Vodafone would re-imburse me for the days that I haven't had the connection atleast.

Regards,

Akshay

Edit: Please don't post personal data in public. TY.

2 Antworten 2
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

"I was told that I will be contacted by a technician to fix an appointment.There has been no call. "

If you need a technician you should call the hotline - fastest way.

Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Akshay_Shetty,

we're already in contact on Twitter. The order for the technician was cancelled yesterday. Your colleagues have already reached you and an appointment has been made for tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's not always a good idea to contact several channels, so things can go wrong.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!