abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No confirmation after 2 weeks of Cable connection
Harsh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

I applied for "Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable" on 05.04.2021 and received an email saying, my order would get process as soon as possible. It's been 2 weeks now and I have not hear anything from Vodafone. Can you let me know:
1. When my order will get processed?
2. When I'll receive my device?

Thanks,
Harsh

8 Antworten 8
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Harsh,

did you specify a desired date for the start of the contract when you placed your order? I will be happy to check for you. Please tell me beforehand from which state you come.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Harsh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks for your response Nancy!

I'm from Rhineland-Palatinate state and the request is for Ingelheim town. I think, I selected the delivery date of device as 10.05.2021.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Harsh,

then let's have a look, if we can find your order. Smiley (fröhlich)

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

customer number or IBAN

e-mail address

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Dear Stephan, 

I have dropped you a private message with my details. Looking forward to receive the contract and device 🙂

Vielen Dank!

Best Regards,

Harsh

Stephan

Hi Harsh,

thank you for your pm.

Unfortunately unfortunately we cannot offer you an internet connection. The order had to be cancelled.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan, 

Oh that is really bad! May I know what is the reason? 

Regards, 

Harsh

Harsh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

You are showing very unprofessional behavior. I feel cheated by trusting your brand and applied Internet connection from Vodafone. The reasons are:

1. You do not send confirmation email for 15 days and when I asked the status, I get the response... "unfortunately we cannot offer you an internet connection" without providing the reason.
  2. When I'm asking you the reason for rejection, you don’t have courtesy to explain the reason to the customer.
  3. I called your call center twice yesterday (22.04.2021) at 0800 278 70 00, the person says... he will check the status and tell me. And then, disconnect the call.

Can you let me know, what is the reason behind the rejection and send me a formal email for this?

Thanks,

Harsh

Stephan

Hi Harsh,

nobody cheated on you here, so please refrain from making such unsubstantiated accusations.

This public forum is also not your private live chat and I’m not ready for you 24/7 on call. Sometimes it may take time for us to get to the point of responding in the contributions.

We cannot and will not offer you a contract for cable internet. There’s nothing you can do about that.

The only point of criticism I agree with you is that you did not receive any information to cancel your order.

Since your request lapses with the cancellation of the order, I will also close this post.

Regards

Stephan