abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New customer issue
catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good day!

I'm a new customer of vodafone kabel internet and I have strange issue.

A few weeks ago I've subsribed to kabel internet for my new home, I've received a new modem over DHL and everything looks in order.

But a few days ago I recieved an SMS

> Lieber Vodafone-Kunde, installieren Sie bitte in den nächsten 5 Tagen Ihren Kabel-Router. Damit aktivieren Sie Ihren Anschluss. Den Kabel-Router und eine Anleitung zur Installation finden Sie im Starter-Paket. Das haben Sie schon von uns bekommen. Freundliche Grñüe, Ihr Vodafone-Team

As I understand I should start to use internet over new modem and new address in 5 days, but I'm moving in 2 weeks.

I tried to reach anybody who speaks english by phone... but I can't.

What should I do?

Thanks.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello catap,

you wanted "Red Internet Business 1000 Cable". This tariff is only Internet connection.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

21 Antworten 21
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi catap,

welcome to our Community.

Did you also specify a desired date with your order? If not, you will receive this message automatically two weeks after your order.

If you received the SMS only recently, you probably placed your order at the beginning of February, right?

Regards

Stephan

catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephan,

I've placed an order about two weeks ago.

So, I can just do nothing and when I will move my internet at the new appartment should work, right?

Thomas

Hi catap,

you can't do anything right then. You just plug in the cable router and the internet should work. If not, we will send you a free technician.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Yes, it works fine.

Anyway, I discovered that the modem has also phone ports and looks like I have two phone lines.

Is it possible to terminate this line on something another, likes http://www.grandstream.com/products/gateways-and-atas/analog-telephone-adaptors/product/ht802? 

catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hey,

and one more questoin: does it possible to enable "static IP"? or something like this?

Thomas

Hi catap,

only Line 1 is activated. What you connect there is up to you. However, we cannot provide support or guarantee that it will work.

A static IP is only possible with our business tariffs. There is an additional option for this.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for you response.

1) The modem in bridge mode right now and I'd like to forward it to my box. But I don't understand how can I get SIP credentionals if it SIP.

2) And for resident customer it is impossible, right?

catap
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

2+) and because I'm using this internet for work and my company may pay for it :), is it possible to transfer my contract to business contract?

Nancy

Hello catap,

you can switch to a business rate. Simply use your customer portal, there you will find all tariffs you can switch to. You can then book the option Fixed IPv4 address.

So that you get the SIP data for your terminal, you have to connect it and then you get the SIP data via the activation portal.

Best regards
Nancy