abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New contract via Check24 - Freimonate with Anbieterwechsel
J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear community & moderators,

I signed up for a DSL contract with Vodafone via Check24, and was informed by Check24 that I will receive Freimonate from Vodafone until my existing contract with M-Net is over. I was also informed that this is possible without porting my old numbers ( Rufnummermitnahme). Check24 told me to cancel my current contract with M-Net and email the Kündigungsbestätigung to Vodafone.

I however read several threads that others have the same issue that receiving the Freimonate is dependent on a Rufnummermitnahme. Is this true?

I have submitted the Anbieterwechselauftragformular WITHOUT the Rufnummermitnahme (this was advised by a Moderator in an earlier thread).

Please can a moderator help me with this topic? If I do not get the Freimonate without the Rufnummermitnahme, I would unfortunately have to cancel my Vodafone contract.

Thank you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi J12,

everything is perfect. You will not be charged for the contract until the termination of the contract with your old provider.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello J12,

normally the remaining term programme is linked to the number portability. You now have to wait and see what the decision is when you change providers. In most cases, the decision will be positive.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you very much Grit for the quick response. I will wait for the outcome then. 

Have a nice weekend!

J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

I have received several emails confirming that the Anbieterwechsel is successful and that my old contract with M-Net was successfully cancelled.

Could you please advise whether the Freimonate is also successfully approved?

I sent via PN to you my customer number & contract number. Please let me know if you need further information.

Thank you very much for helping and have a nice weekend.

Thomas

Hi J12,

send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

PN sent. 

Thanks!

Thomas

Hi J12,

everything is perfect. You will not be charged for the contract until the termination of the contract with your old provider.

Regards

Thomas

J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you so much Thomas for the quick response 🙂

Have a great week ahead!

Thomas

Hi J12,

you are welcome. Do you have any questions or can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas

J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

One more question: will I be getting Rechnungen with a zero amount starting already now?

Thanks!