abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

New connection Bonus not added to account
mayuraima
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Kabel Internet

Hello Team, 

I received my first bill some days ago and it was not what was promised to me by the Vodafone colleague. 
When I took the connection , the colleague promised me that there is a bonus of 80 Euros that he can offered me if I take the connection now. (50 Euros for the connection activation and 19,99 for first month bill and 9,99 euros for the second month bill) this call is recorded and you can refer to this as well. I have transferred by connection from DSL to Kable Deutschland based on this offer. This was confirmed again by the Vodafone customer care some weeks back . So the confirmation was twice and now Customer care is saying that this is not in my account and they cannot do anything.

Seeing the bill , I feel I am being cheated by Vodafone. Please look into this and fix this immediately. The customer care colleagues are not able to help me. 

Waiting for your reply  and unfortinately today there is a dedcuction of 71 Euros from my account. 

Thanks 
Mayur 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Mayur,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Grit

Hello mayuraima,

what does your order confirmation say? I don't mean what was discussed, but what was confirmed to you in writing.

Regards

Grit

mayuraima
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Cable.

Hello Grit,

I have confirmed this twice with  your customer care and sales team. The order that I have received does not have this written as it reached late to me (This also I followed up multiple times). That's why I am raising this concern.

Your sales representative confirmed to me this and he assured me that the bonus will be automatically added. Also he told me that they are recording this call and can be referred to in case of discrepancies. Now the customer care team is not ready to help on anything on this topic. I really feel cheated by the Vodafone sales team. This is not a correct approach from Vodafone sales team. I was getting  a better deal from other service provider , since I had the existing Vodafone DSL connection that’s why I trusted you guys .

I would request you to kindly see who has raised my order and listen to the recorded call.

Regards

Mayur

Tina

Hello Mayur,

for a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

mayuraima
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Cable,

Tina,

I cannot give you my details on a public form. You can get the details with my customer number. ***.

Another problem has arosed now:-

Vodafone has charged me twice for the month of August . What should I do now? Again waste my time writing, calling vodafone desk and going here and there only. 

Please rather than asking questions, concentrate on my issues and help in fixing the same.

Regards

Mayur

Edit: customer id deleted

Lars

Hi Mayur,

Tina has linked your private message. Please click on private message in Tinas reply. We have to insist on the required data for data comparison. Before we can not look at it in the system.

Best regards

Lars

mayuraima
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Lars,

I dont undterstand why you cannot get my details with account/customer number?

Thanks

Mayur

@Lars  schrieb:

Hi Mayur,

Tina has linked your private message. Please click on private message in Tinas reply. We have to insist on the required data for data comparison. Before we can not look at it in the system.

Best regards

Lars

Lars

Hi Mayur,

because only the customer number in the community is not sufficient for legitimation. This is due to the data protection so given. Of course, it is up to you whether you want to send the data or not. Without these, we cannot help.

Best regards

Lars