abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New cable internet connection not working
Syed_Ali_Abbas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi team Vodafone - just received my modem via DHL and my new 1000MBit cable internet connection is not working.

The seller confirmed that there is Vodafone cable internet available at my address so that is not a problem. The modem is able to connect to my phones via wi-fi so it seems to be working. But the internet light on it is red and blinking, which I assume means it is not actually connecting to the internet.

Can you please advise next steps to get this working - ideally with a technician coming to check especially since I've heard most of these problems seem to be about cables in the basement being disconnected or something? Would appreciate quick action because it's already been more than a week since I registered for the contract.

Thanks,

Abbas

9 Antworten 9
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Syed_Ali_Abbas,

let me check that, we can fix that 🙂

Can you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hallo Tobias,

I've sent the requested details via a private message with the same subject line as my original post.

Thanks,

Abbas 

Tobias

Hi @Syed_Ali_Abbas,

well, my colleagues should contact you soonish for that case, a technician has to install your modem 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Awesome, thanks Tobias! Can you please request an english-speaking colleague to contact me since I just moved to DE so don't speak German? Many thanks! 

Tobias

Hi @Syed_Ali_Abbas,

i cant tell them that, mostly the colleagues can speak atleast a bit english 😉 Sorry! If something didnt work, hook me up 🙂

Regards

Tobias

Ok I hope for the best, thanks!

Hi Tobias, unfortunately after 3 weeks there is still no response. Can you please ask the customer service team to contact me by e-mail or whatsapp instead of calling me in case that is the problem? I can PM you my personal e-mail or handy number for that. This is super urgent now because we are 1 month without service since signing up and our phones data packages have also run out. Thanks, Abbas

Wallace

Hi Syed_Ali_Abbas,

I have asked the technicians to contact you as soon as possible. I am really sorry that no one has contacted me yet.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Tobias,

im also having a similar problem and have sent you a private message. 

thanks!