abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New Vodafone TV connect contract without my consent
Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Team,

I have received a Vodafone TV connect package  and Vodafone GigaTV Cable inklusive HD Premium Cable on 15 th April 2020  which I have not subscribed for  and I have returned the package via DHL  after communicating with vodafone customer support executive .

I kindly ask  to cancel the contract because I have not opted this package(Vodafone TV connect package ).I do not even have a television at my home.Looks like there was an error on vodafone side .Can you also please provide me details who has raise this request and when because I did not raise a request for below package . I really feel troubled and unfair because I have not raised a request for below package .Please help me to resolve this confusion and issue ASAP:Kindly let know if further information is required.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Ani2020,

what the dealer says is definitely wrong. Usually only he can cancel his own contracts.

In consultation with the complaint management, an exception has now been made for you and the contract has been revoked. The written confirmation will be sent to you within the next few days.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Lars

Hi Ani2020,

I'll take a look at it.

Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Post a short message here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars-I have shared the asked details in private message .Kindly check.

Lars

Hi Ani2020,

thanks for the PM.

I took a look at it. The contract was concluded with the same trader, who at the same time also arranged a tariff change for the Internet & telephone contract.

Where did you order the tariff change? Can you go there again? The problem is that trade contracts have no right of withdrawal. This would have to be clarified directly with the trader.

Best regards

Lars

Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

I wanted to tell you that I am really getting troubled because of this .Even I have not raised the request for Vodafone TV connect contract.I just want to update that I have not signed any contract and I have confirmed this with the trader as well.He is asking me to raise the cancellation request with you people.And there is nothing he can do in this .Because of someone's mistake I have already gone trough lot of trouble .I have had to visit DHL to return the Vodafone package which I have not even requested.And also I have been constantly calling on hotline and Vodafone online shop and they are directing me to other numbers instead of resolving the issue.its been few days and I have other important things to do.This is really wasting my time as my contract is not cancelled which I have not even raised nor signed .And it is just the outcome of someone's mistake .Kindly look into the matter urgently.As I don't want to waste any further time on this.

Lars

Hi Ani2020,

what the dealer says is definitely wrong. Usually only he can cancel his own contracts.

In consultation with the complaint management, an exception has now been made for you and the contract has been revoked. The written confirmation will be sent to you within the next few days.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Ani2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I received a cancellation confirmation thanks for checking this issue and resolving it.

Lars

Hi Ani2020,

you're welcome 

I'll close the thread with this. If there are any questions, please feel free to post in a new thread.

Best regards

Lars