abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

New Kabel Internet 1000 not working since 2 days
Mudasir
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, I've got the kabel internet package of 1000mbs from vodafone. I have it installed since 2 days, I called the helpline to activate it and I was told it was activated and it would start working in 15 minutes. It didn't work for hours, I called again, and I was told to wait another 24 hours. It didn't work again. I called yesterday again, and I was told that my contract wasn't activated yet (?????). Then, I was told they activated it, and now it should work in 15 minutes. Its been 18 hours, still no internet. When I call the technical helpline, I'm told by the guy (in perfect english) if I need help in english I should post here. 

could someone help here?

Answers for possible questions

All lights are on in white constantly (internet, power, wifi, phone. I',ve unplugged/replugged the power and cable. Reset the router. Still no internet.

Hopefully help here is fast,

Thank you.

12 Antworten 12
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I have now performed another reset. Can you please see if it helped?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Is this the Vodafone policy of troubleshooting? Stop responding to customers hoping their problems go away on their own? I have no internet since over 2 weeks, and no one seems to have ang clue why? And you refuse to send a technician to mg home and even repond.

Wallace

Hey,

since you chose Twitter as your support channel I'll close a post with this.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!