abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Need Return slip
Akash123
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

My contract started on 2019-7-17. I moved to new location and there i didnt have vodofone cable connection. So I have cancelled vodafone contract on 2020-12-08. As per the contract, I have to pay to the internet bill till 2021-03-08. Now I want to return my router to vodafone. When i received the vodafone router, it came along with one return slip. Shall i use the slip to return my vodafone router? If yes so, the reurn slip has my old address. Will i get new return slip with the updated new address.

Regards,

Ak

Edit @Akash123: Moved to contract board. Regards Jens

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

You can use the old return slip. It doesn't matter that the old address is on it.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

You can use the old return slip. It doesn't matter that the old address is on it.

Best regards Kurt

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have few questions

1.  I have got the return slip 1.5 years back. Shall i use the return slip still? Because There are lot of threads about the validity about the reurn slip? In some threads, It is mentioned that return slip validity is only 60 days after receiving the router. In some threads, it is mentioned that user can use rerturn slips without any time limits but he has to bear the costs. Which is correct?
  2. In case if I send the router with return slip(with old address) and if vodafone resends the router back to me due to any issues, to which address they will send  it to me? Is it to my new address or Old address)

Regards,

Ak

1. The return slip is still valid. I only recently sent something back. My return slip was 2 years old

2. If for any reason the router is returned to you by Vodafone, it will be sent to your new address.

Best regards Kurt