abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

NO TECHNICIAN FOR KABEL CONNECTION
damooduro
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Apologies for writing in english, I am new in germany, now in my second month.

I subscribed to Vodafone Cable internet sevice via their website. I have received the router for more than 2 weeks. I keep receiving sms my internet will be activated in few days. But until now, no technician has come to my apartment to connect the router to internet infrastructure in the building.

I want  guidance on how to reach or be reached by the internect technicians to connect the internet before vodafone activates. Secondly, if after one month no one shows up, how can I return the router and cancel the contract?

3 Antworten 3
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi damooduro,

our connections are mostly plug & play. You connect the cable router to the multimedia socket and then you can get started. If the internet doesn't work then you will get a free technician from us. But you have to inform us about it already. How else would we know that you need a technician?  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas, 

The problem has been resolved. A technician came here and has confirmed that I cannot have kabel unless a connection is laid into my apartment.

Best

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

thanks for your update, im sorry for the late response. Could we do something for you then? If yes, could you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner) via private message?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!