abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My old contract is still running even though I don't have the service
JEchavarria
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, in June 2019 I moved in with my girlfriend to a new apartment and she decided to bring her old contract (internet + tv) with her. Unfortunately, the technician told us he needed to drill the wall and the ceiling of the basement to install the cables but the landlord did not agree with that.  The technician told me to make a new contract which only uses the landline so he wouldn't need to drill anywhere. He also told me my girlfriend's contract was going the get canceled automatically the moment he lets Vodafone know that he couldn't make the installation. I did make the new contract, and I did get the new service installed (with the regular landline). But the old contract was never canceled. The problem is we noticed this until January. We visited a shop and got a letter written by one staff member addressed to „Kundenservice“ explaining the situation, and asking for the cancelation of the contract (and hopefully a reimbursement). We sent the letter via post (as we were told so), but nothing happened, the money keeps getting wired from her bank account. The „Kundenservice“ couldn't help us on the phone (even though my girlfriend does speak German). Looking forward to hearing from you.

(Please find attached the letter)

-J Echavarria.

edit: Attachment deleted. Please do not write personal data in open Forum. Everybody can see your Name and your Adress.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi JEchavarria,

thanks for the dm with all the info.

Unfortunately there was a huge mistake which I have to apologize for. The whole moving process wasn't handled properly. Smiley (traurig)

In the first step you'll get an confirmation that the cable contract is cancelled today. The next step is to credit all fees from June 2019 until now and to reimburse this credit on your bank account.

This will take some time bit will definitely happen.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Stephan

Hi JEchavarria,

just for clarification: Which contract should have been cancelled? And what kind of contract (DSL, Calble) is it?

Regards

Stephan

Hello and thank you for your prompt reply. The contract that should have been canceled is ***. It was cable (hence the reason it couldn't be installed in our apartment), and it included TV and internet. I may also send you (privately) the letter I mentioned before because it apparently was deleted from my post for data protection reasons. Best regards, Jorge

Edit: @JEchavarria  personal Data removed.

Thomas

Hi JEchavarria,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas, I have sent you the information as requested. Kind regards, Jorge.

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Jorge,

unfortunately you forgot the address in the PM. We need that for the data reconciliation. Please send it to Thomas and then post here in the thread.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars, yeah, I did forget, sorry about that. I already sent him a new message. Best regards, Jorge.

Stephan

Hi JEchavarria,

thanks for the dm with all the info.

Unfortunately there was a huge mistake which I have to apologize for. The whole moving process wasn't handled properly. Smiley (traurig)

In the first step you'll get an confirmation that the cable contract is cancelled today. The next step is to credit all fees from June 2019 until now and to reimburse this credit on your bank account.

This will take some time bit will definitely happen.

Regards

Stephan

Dear Stephan, Thomas, and Lars, 

I really appreciate your help. Thank you and stay safe.

Kind regards,

Jorge.

Nancy

Hello JEchavarria,

we're here to help. I'll close your thread.

Best wishes and stay healthy

Nancy