Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste

My employer transferring me out of Germany due to Covid-19, need to end my Internet Contract

GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

Hello Team,

My customer number with Vodafone is 0019500xxxxx. I have a home internet connection from Vodafone. Due to Covid-19 situation, my company is transferring me out of Germany, to Netherlands, and thus I would like to raise a disconnection request with Vodafone for my home internet effective 31 Oct 2020.

I have attached official letter from my company HR to support my case. My last date in Germany would be 31st Oct 2020, and hence I would be de-registering from Rathaus after 16 Oct (since deregistration can be done only 2 weeks prior to the date of moving out).

Kindly let me know the process ahead please.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Edit: Please do not distribute personal data on the Internet.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello @kprahulov,

if you leave Germany, we cancel your landline contract.

You can send me a private message with your customer number, your customer password and document as picture. I will check this for you!

Best Regards

Sebastian

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

(1)
Mehr anzeigen
1 Antwort 1

Hello @kprahulov,

if you leave Germany, we cancel your landline contract.

You can send me a private message with your customer number, your customer password and document as picture. I will check this for you!

Best Regards

Sebastian

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

(1)
Mehr anzeigen