abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

My device has not arrived yet
Lubis
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

My delivery status page says that my device has been received by the "receiver". That receiver could not be me as I have not received it yet. What's weird is that the Ziel-Paketzentrum is the same place as the Start-Paketzentrum the first time it tried to send it to me. As if it is trying to tell me that the package was being delivered back to Vodafone Kabel Deutschland. This is the second attempt as there was a missing information in the address during the first delivery attempt.

Last week I've got an SMS telling me to install the device within 5 days to activate it. Obviously I could not do that. That means Vodafone's system also says that I have received the package.

I have asked my colleague who speaks German to call the call center but the waiting list could takes 3 hours. I could ask her to wait that long.

What should I do in this kind of situation.

Best regards,

Lubis

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Lubis,

the contract was terminated because the device could not be delivered two times. Please order the product again via homepage. Please pay attention to the correct delivery address.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello

it sounds like the package couldn't be delivered again. I'd better take a look at it. Send me your name, the address, the customer number and your date of birth in a private message and announce you afterwards again here.

Does the customer address or delivery address differ from the service address? If yes, send me these times with, to the comparison.

Regards

Grit

Grit

Hello Lubis,

you sent me DHL's tracking number, but not your customer number. But I need it. Please write me here if you have sent a PM!

Regards

Grit

Lubis
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit,

I don't know what my customer number is. I just checked again all emails and SMSes that I received from Vodafone Kabel Deutschland and they don't say anything about the customer number.

I read somewhere in this site that I can find my customer number on the top right corner of the invoice. But, I haven't received any invoices. My assumption was that the invoice was sent along with my device.

Can I look for my customer number on this site somewhere?

Best regards,

Lubis

Grit

Hello Lubis,

but I need the customer number. Please check again if you can find it (in the customer portal or on the debits or on the order confirmation). You have to legitimize yourself with them, so I can't do without them.

Regards

Grit

Lubis
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Grit,

According to this url, the order confirmation comes with the device. So, I don't have my customer number yet.

https://kabel.vodafone.de/hilfe_und_service/faq/article/question/wie-lange-dauert-der-versand-der-au...

I registered to this website using the "Ich bin noch kein Vodafone-Kunde" option, so, this account is not linked to my order.

Anyway, thank you for taking time to help me. Too bad, you cannot help me more without the customer number.

Is there any place in/near Munich, I could go to get support regarding this?

Best regards,

Lubis

Grit

Hello Lubis,

i didn't know you didn't have a customer number yet. As an alternative, send me the last 4 digits of your IBAN (please via DM).

Regards

Grit

Lars

Hi Lubis,

the contract was terminated because the device could not be delivered two times. Please order the product again via homepage. Please pay attention to the correct delivery address.

Best regards

Lars

Lubis
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Lars,

Thank you for the notification.

I did entered the correct delivery address. I have put my company's name in the additional address field. It's just somehow Vodafone's system didn't copy that part into the DHL address field. I could not put the company's name in the address field like I did in Amazon since the form will get it validated.

I am a little bit worried to place another order. Could you give me a direction or suggestion on how to get the device delivered to an office?

Best regards,

Lubis

Stephan

Hi Lubis,

why don't you just give your home address? Either one of your neighbours accepts the parcel for you or it lands in a post office near you and you can pick it up there.

Regards

Stephan