abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My contract expires and I have my Kündigung: is it worth to keep my current contract?
OscarCG
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good evening,

I have my internet contract with Vodafone since the end of November 2018.  At the beginning, I had for months many issues with the contract (paying for things I did not want to) so I made my Kündigung. Now, the end of my contract is one month away.

Lastly I have been receiving emails from Vodafone trying to keep me in. The last email said there was a great offer for me to stay with my current contract, and that this offer could be found either by telephone or going to the store. I thought I could be interested in keeping my internet contract so I made an appointment and went to a store but the man there told me that it is not worth to keep my current contract. He suggested me to wait until one week before the contract ends, cancel it and make a new one.

Hence, who is right? Is there such a personal offer for me to keep my contract, as the emails say, or I better wait until the contract ends, as the man at the store says? I understand that Vodafone has good offers for new customers but that is also true for other companies. Anybody in the community has been through this before and has a piece of advice?

Regards,

Oscar

6 Antworten 6
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi OscarCG,

it's not necessary to make a new contract, because you have to send back the hardware and will get new one. You'll get new phone numbers, a new customer number, have to crate a new login for your self care centre and so on.

This is actually only good for the person selling you the new contract. You yourself only have extra effort with it.

If the hotline is out of the question for you because you don't speak German, we can act as a mediator between you and the Winback team here in the community.

Would you be okay with that?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

thanks a lot for your answer. Indeed, I would like to avoid all this extra effort if possible. That is the reason why I originally went to the store, to check this offer that the emails mentioned. The hotline is an issue for me because my German is not good enough, so I would be grateful if you guys can bridge this gap.

Regards,

Oscar

Stephan

Hi OscarCG,

let's see what we can do about that.

Are your booked 200 MBit/s generally sufficient or would you like to change to a higher speed? Up to 1000 MBit/s are possible at your address.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

these 200 MBit/s are enough. And I do not need any additional service (such as TV, handy...) because I just use internet.

Regards,

Oscar

Stephan

Hi OscarCG,

okay thanks for that so far. We'll forward that to our winback colleagues to see what they got for you.

Regards

Stephan

Hi OscarCG,

I am glad that I was able to help you there as a mediator to the Winback team.

We will take back the cancellation for the internet contract and book the offered conditions for you. You'll get a confirmation for this.

For the TV contract you will receive a new separate confirmation of termination.

Regards

Stephan

EDIT: as I can see the TV is already cancelled. Lachender Smiley Sorry for that.