abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

My bank account was charged even though I have credits
lonesword
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have a vodafone kabel connection (500mbps). I am entitled to free credits worth 100 euros according to the promo offer. I know that I have 100 euro credits because:

1) I did not have to pay the one time fee of 49 euros - it was taken from my credit

2) The customer care executive who helped me with registration had explicitly told me that I won't have to pay the bill for the first two months since the remaining credits would cover it.

Despite all this, 21 euros were deducted from my account this month. I would like to know why.

Thank you for your time.

Edit: Thread moved to matching board. DSL-->Kabel

9 Antworten 9
inflames2k
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Hello,

When was the connection and thus the contract activated?
As you wrote, you got 100 € in your favour. From these, the connection fee of 49€ was deducted. That left 51 €. How high is the monthly rate and how many months is the connection active?

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello lonesword,

welcome to our community. Nice to see youHave you checked your current bill? You can find it in your customer portal. For registration you only need your customer number and the activation code from the order confirmation.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Tina,

Yes, I have checked my current bill. It says 21.59 for the month of May. My problem is that money was deducted from my bank account - instead of using the 51 euro credit that I have.

I got the connection in April last week. This is my first month 😞

Tina

I'll take a look. Send me the your full name, date of birth, address and customer number in a private message. Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Hi Tina,

I have sent you a private message. Thanks for looking into this.

Tina

Hello lonesword,

I looked at your contract. You got a credit of 49,99 €. This amount covers the cost of the connection fee. This was also communicated to you with the order confirmation.

Best regards

Tina

Hi Tina,

But it was communicated to me that I had a credit of 100 euros. The customer care executive had told me that I will not have to pay the bill for at least the first two months.

Also, I'm being charged an additional 3 euros for some security package which I did not request. How do I cancel this?

Thanks again for your time.

Tina

Unfortunately, I can't understand what you were told. I can only point you to the order confirmation.

The security package ends after the 2 free months. It has not been charged yet. only the basic fee for your internet & phone connection.

Best regards

Tina