abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Multiple fees being debited from my account
ofreitasdela
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

When I moved I've tried to contract Vodafone Kable but I was told that only DSL was available. Vodafone told me I could use the DSL for 3 months and after that cable would be available so Vodafone would send a new router and switch my contract automatically.

A few days later I've received a cable router (yes, cable, not DSL). 3 months later I've received another cable router and I was told the connection would change. A few months later I've noticed I was being charged twice. I then sent the cancellation letter to the previous contract which I received the message that was canceled (I also can see it as canceled in my vodafone dashboard). A few more months passed but I just noticed Vodafone is still charging addional values ​​that I assume is related to this old contract. Could someone please help me to understand why I am being charged multiple times every month?

14 Antworten 14
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ofreitasdela,

can you tell me which German state you are from?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars, thanks for the reply.

I live in Berlin.

Lars

Hi ofreitasdela,

ok, can you tell me if the debits are all from Vodafone Deutschland GmbH or also from Vodafone GmbH?  Is the cable customer number visible in the purpose of use?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars,

One debit contains my customer the month and my customer number. Example: 

07/2021 K-NO. XXXXXXXXXX Ihre Rechnung online bei www.vodafone.de/meinkabel

This is from Vodafone Deutschland GmbH

The other just has a big number. Example: 

0000XXXXXXXXXX 000XXXXXXXXXX Vodafone sagt vielen Dank

This is from  Vodafone GmbH

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi ofreitasdela,

the 2nd bill is apparently DSL or mobile. Do you have any contracts there as well?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas, no I only have a single contract with Vodafone: the cable connection. How can I solve this issue?

Thomas

Hi ofreitasdela,

it must first be clarified what kind of contract is involved. You have not received a SIM card or other documents from us?

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas, 

When I moved Vodafone told me Kable was not available on my building at the moment but that would be available after 3 months. They offered a temporary DSL connection that would be updated to a Kable connection after 3 months with no additional costs. I accepted but when they sent the equipament was a Kable router. I start using the 200Mbps plan and after 3 months they sent another Kable router with instructions to send back the old one.

After sometime I've noticed I was being charged twice, for 2 different Kable contracts (both 200Mbps plan) so I sent a letter to cancel the one not being used. I've received the confirmation and on Vodafone site I see the plan was canceled. Now I do not know why I am still being charged a second value.

I've never received any SIM card, any DSL equipament or letter about a DSL connection. The only contract I have ever had with Vodafone was for Internet Kable. On "MeinVodafone" site I only see 2 contracts:

• Kabel Deutschland - Canceled (it was cancelled on november 2019)
  • Kabel Deutschland 200Mbps Home

Thomas

Hi ofreitasdela,

please send me all the data from the 2nd booking in a private message and then report back here in the post.

Regards

Thomas