abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Multiple billing amount charged in different accounts
nikhilmore1945
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I am registered with customer number XXX for MeinVodafone portal. There are two problems I am mainly facing.

1. I have a internet and postpaid mobile phone contract. For this I am being charged about approx. 38 Euro in my N26 account. Simultaneously I have been paying approx 30 Euro each month from my Deutsche bank account.. This seems to be incorrect. When I revered the payment, I received a warning letter and money continues to be deducted from my account.

2. I had registered for a Vodafone TV contract which I cancelled within the first 14 days. I have the confirmation from Deutsche Post for returning the device and hence I have never used this service successfully. For this there is about 20 euro being deducted from my N26 account. This needs to be fixed as well.

In general I would like to solve these billing issues and receive the return for my overpaid amount.

Let me know if you need any details.

Attachments area

EDIT @nikhilmore1945 I deleted the personal data. Kind regards Marco

11 Antworten 11
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi nikhilmore1945,

welcome here in our Community.

You have at least two customer accounts with us: one for mobile and one for cable Internet & TV. That is also completely okay so far.

As for the TV: it is not enough just to send the equipment back. It must be revoked properly. If you have only sent back the equipment, the TV contract will almost certainly continue.

Did you get a confirmation from us that the TV order was cancelled?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I received a filled form to cancel the contract along with the device. I never received any confirmation and hence I would like to know if this happened.

If the contract is not cancelled then I would like to recieve the device back and continue enjoying the service paid for. I haven't been able to use these services in past four months due to the lack of device.

Stephan

Hi nikhilmore1945,

okay then let's have a look. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Hi nikhilmore1945,

thanks for the pm.

as I had already written to you, it is not enough to just send the equipment back to cancel an order.

We can send you the TV again if you really want to. However, as a gesture of good will, I can also offer to terminate the TV contract at the end of the month.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your gesture. Would be great if you could cancel the contract by end of this month.

I'd very much appreciate it for the good help from you and consideration from Vodafone.

Additionally, the customer care from Facebook sent me the device by post. I can send this back in case if I received it. This way I hope the charges for next months can be avoided.

Thanks again.

Best,

Nikhil.

Stephan

Hi nikhilmore1945,

if you have already agreed with your colleagues on Facebook that they will send you the GigaBox again, I unfortunately have to withdraw my offer.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

I am sorry about the confusion. Please could you help me cancel the contract still?

I was thinking of using the device or trying it in case the contract won't be cancelled since I would have to pay. I am currently in a bad situation monetarily due to Corona and I could really use any help to fight this difficult situation. I haven't yet received the device and I can send it back immediately if it is received.

I wanted to be completely honest and hence I mentioned it forward. I hope you can still give some consideration to my situation.

Thanks again for all the help so far.

Best,

Nikhil

Hi Stephan,

One more thing, ordering this device from Facebook would cost me 15 euroes. However I am okay paying this amount in case if we can still close this contract. I would really highly appreciate your consideration to cancel the contract. This 20 euro each month for next years amounts to a big figure if I consider it in INR and can useful for my family back home. 

In any case, thanks for your patience.

Best,

Nikhil

Stephan

Hi nikhilmore1945,

okay, but only because I'm known for being a nice person and having a soft heart. Smiley (fröhlich) You'll get a written confirmation for that.  

But the next time you have a request, you stay on the same service channel. So this doesn't happen again. You got that, Private? Mann (wütend)

Regards

Stephan