abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to other city but do not have new flat yet
MasoudTaleb
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear customer service

I have the contract Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable.

I am moving to other city (inside Germany) end of December. I have booked a temporary residence place for  2 months to find a flat there. Is there a way to suspend my service till finding a flat and move my service?

If not, how should I protect myself (responsilbility) for the period that someone else is living in my current flat and probably uses my internet?

I hope you propose a way to solve this issue. I really would like to keep this contarct if possible.

bests,

Masoud

2 Antworten 2
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Masoud,

the suspension or pausing of the contract is not possible. If you do not yet have a new address, you must leave the contract as it is. Even if you cancel the contract, it will not end immediately, even if your new address cannot be provided (Telecommunications Act). If you do not leave the router in the apartment so that others have access, nothing can happen.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Eine neue Adresse wird schon vorhanden sein ("I have booked a temporary residence place for  2 months"), aber vermutlich wird es nicht möglich sein, dorthin den Vertrag mitzunehmen.