abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to another country - Cancellation of contract
MariaMagica
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I am moving from 1st of August in the USA (I have already visa and airtickets) and I would like to cancel my vodafone cable 200 contract. Please let me know how to do it. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

I took care of the termination. A new confirmation is on its way. Your contract ends on 31th of october 2019.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @MariaMagica,

You can cancel the contract due exceptional reasons (termination without notice). Don't forget to refer to TKG §46, subparagraph 8. Send also a copy of your "Abmeldebstätigung" (deregistration certificate). 

Note: From your relocation you have to pay for further 3 month (German law).

Could you please let me know where I have to send the documents for the cancellation? Thank you. 

Hi @MariaMagica,

When wrote your cancellation to VF then you should send a "copy" of the deregistration certificate with the cancellation together.

Otherwise wait of moderator who has access of your internal customer account. Could be a while because they won't be here 24/7. 🙂

Thank you. I have already prepared the letter and I have a copy of my de-registration. I just need to know to whom I can send it! So if a moderator can contact me, I would really appreciate it. 

Ah okay. You can send that as an attachment about the contact form (logged in) http://www.vod.af/Kontakt or about your cable account.
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi MariaMagica,

have you already sent the data as recommended via the contact form?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I tried to send the data through the contact form but there are some details that I do not know where to find (for example some password is required to be filled in but I did my contract though check24 and I dont have access to it). Is it any other possibility to send the documents? 

Thomas

Hi MariaMagica,

let's make it easier. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I took care of the termination. A new confirmation is on its way. Your contract ends on 31th of october 2019.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!