abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to another city
tiagodo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I recently moved to another city and got a new connection, previous I had Cable (in Berlin) and now I have DSL (in Gerlingen). The problem is that currently, I have two active contracts, and I would like to cancel the older one since the transfer is completed. How I can request that?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,

Tiago

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi tiagodo,

the internet and phone contract I have ended to immediately. You can still use the contract for the GigaTV-App and the Hotspot-Flat. If you don't want this, you have to cancel it via the contact form. The written confirmation of the move and the cancellation will be sent to you promptly. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @tiagodo,

Is cable in Gerlingen not available? Normally you can take your contract with you when it's also available at your new destination (Gerlingen).

When cable isn't available with the exact performance (1:1) at Gerlingen then you can cancel your contract referring to TKG §46, subparagraph 8. Please send a copy of your notification of change of address. Note: You have to pay further 3 month as from your moving.

But if cable (with the exact performance) is available at Gerlingen then you can only cancel your contract to the regular end of duration time.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no cable connection in Gerlingen, therefore Vodafone offered me a DSL connection, which is already active. I thought it would automatically cancel the old Cable contract since I requested the transference, but so far I have both contracts activated.

I went to a Vodafone store and I was told to get in touch with Vodafone directly, then I tried to reach Vodafone Cable customer service via email, but I was instructed to use the forum to get this question solved.

Ah okay, I see. Then be patient of waiting to a moderator. It could be take a while because they aren't 24/7 in the forum. 🙂
Lars

Hi tiagodo,

I'll take a look at it. Please send me the following data by private message :

- Name

- date of birth

- old and new address

- Customer number of cable and DSL.

Write briefly here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

tiagodo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey Lars,

Thanks a lot for the support, just sent you the information via PM.

Best,

Tiago

Lars

Hi tiagodo,

the internet and phone contract I have ended to immediately. You can still use the contract for the GigaTV-App and the Hotspot-Flat. If you don't want this, you have to cancel it via the contact form. The written confirmation of the move and the cancellation will be sent to you promptly. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

tiagodo
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey Lars,

Everything seems to be done, I got the confirmations.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Tiago

Lars

Hi Tiago,

You're welcome. I'll close the thread with that. Please feel free to contact us about a new thread if you have any questions.

Best regards

Lars