abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to a shared apartment with internet as part of a rental contract
jakac
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

In just couple of days (30.10.), I am moving to a shared apartment in Berlin where Vodafone internet is provided as part of a rental contract, and because the landlord is an agency and there are other tenants in the apartment, there is no way how can I switch to my existing Vodafone Kabel contract in the apartment.

I am stuck with processing this situation with Vodafone as I don't speak German and Customer Service for Amzug just doesn't speak English.

I filled a form on your website informing about an Umzug and put this information into a note section. All I got was an email from "nicht.antworten@kundenservice.vodafone.com" saying that I can freely continue to use my interet in the new address, I will just have to pay 39.99 EUR as a service fee .... that's not a good customer experience.

It looks like posting this question on this forum is the only way how to solve this issue for non-German speaking customer.

Thanks for your help!

10 Antworten 10
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello jakac,

if you have notified us of your move via the removal service, then the colleagues will also check the further supply situation. If there is an agreement with the landlord, this will be taken into account. Do you have proof of this from your landlord? If yes, then send it to me via PN along with your customer number, name, date of birth and address.

Important, then log back here in the thread.

If you don’t want to, please leave me a short message here.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!