abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to a new home
afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I reported a house move yesterday and it was written in your website that vodafone is available in my new home with 1000Mbit/sec speed. 

Today I received email that my contract is canceled on 1st July 2021 because there is no availability in my new address. I dont understand why 1st July but this is what is written.

Probably this 1st April (date of moving) + 3 Months ?

Could you please clarify this to me ? 

if my understanding is correct, then why it will be canceled after 3 months if it is not my fault that you dont have a cable in my new address and especially if it was showing that there is a cable there...

My customer number: XXXXXXXXXXX

Best regards

Edit: @afares  Moved in the right board. Customer number removed. Best regards Kurtler

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello afares,

you report the move for the day you move out of the apartment. It is therefore not intended to continue to supply you there, since the non-supply begins when you move out. The contract ends 3 months after the move. The return modalities will be stated in the confirmation of termination.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi afares,

if you report a move and your contract can't be provided at the new address, the contract will be cancelled.

The cancellation date results from a three months period after the moving date. This term is regulated in the Telecommunications Act.

Regards

Stephan

afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephan, 

Thanks for your answer,

I have the following questions:

1. Will my internet keep up for 3 Months then it get stopped or it will stop on the date of house move. I will keep my old appartment for some time until I move completely so I prefer to keep it up.
  2. What is the latest day possible to send the router. I assume it is after 1st July ?
  3. Can I transfer the line to the person who will take over my apartment ? 

best regards

Adnan 

Grit

Hello afares,

you report the move for the day you move out of the apartment. It is therefore not intended to continue to supply you there, since the non-supply begins when you move out. The contract ends 3 months after the move. The return modalities will be stated in the confirmation of termination.

Regards

Grit

afares
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Grit, 

Thanks for your answer, 

Someone from the vodafone team contacted me and told me that you have DSL connection in my house move and we agreed in the formalities to do that..

Otherwise I would have asked to keep the line up as I will stay for some time in the house until I move completely.

Thanks

Adnan 

Grit

Hello afares,

the remaining residents are welcome to conclude their own contract.

Since your questions are basically clarified and you are already in contact with the removal service, I will close this thread.

Regards

Grit