abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to a new address and Umzugservice is not working for me
ApostolosK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi All, 

In February I am moving to a new apartment. I would like to keep my contract with Vodafone and have the services transferred to my new address. I have used the online Umzugservice but I am getting the message attached. I cannot find an English speaking number to call (my German is not really great). Can someone help me please? 

22 Antworten 22
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ApostolosK,

I have put the move in the system for you. You will also receive a written confirmation. You can simply connect the device yourself at the new address, a technician is not required.

I wish you a stress-free move. 🙂

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ApostolosK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Happy new year to you too, Anett!

Thank you, as well as @Stephan and @Tina, for your support. You rock! 🤘

Hi @Anett @Tina and @Stephan.

Just wanted to inform you that I have received the written confirmation, all because of your help - thank you once again.

Now, I have realized that the new address of the apartment I am moving to is not the right one! I have given you the address of the horizontal street of the building, however the entrance is from the vertical street.

I got to know the exact address on the weekend that I got the contract from the landlord. Before that I just knew the address I have given you and this is why I have made this stupid mistake. 

Is there any chance that you guys help me update the address to the right one in the system?

Thank you very much for the support!

Apostolos 

Just to clarify: the building is in the address I gave you, however you can enter the building from the street that crosses the one you already have! 

Lars

Hi ApostolosK,

does it change the house number? The connection address is important for us. So if something has changed in the number or the address addition, only then we would have to change something.

Best regards

Lars

ApostolosK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Lars,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Please take a look into the screenshot from Google maps. 

The address I have given you and you already have is from the horizontal street (the one at number 3). The address I want to give you is from the vertical street (the one at number 53). The house/ building is the same for both addresses and it is highlighted in yellow in the screenshot. The entrance of the house is at the vertical street and that is why I am asking you to update the address. Just take a look into the Screenshot and I believe you'll get it!

So, to answer the question, I believe we will have to update the entire address (street and number).

Does that make sense?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Apostolos 

Edit: Screenshot deleted. Lars

Lars

Hi Apostolos,

ok, I understand. The Ba...straße would then be correct, right? I also have the house number. I can adjust that with pleasure, if you confirm that to me. I have removed the screenshot, otherwise the whole world will know where you live Smiley (zwinkernd)

Best regards

Lars

ApostolosK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you @Lars! I can confirm the address you mentioned.

Well, I tried to make sure that a very common german street name and a number is only visible, so not possible to track the address! Unless I made something stupid I didn't understand...?

Anyway, thank you very much for your help!! 

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi ApostolosK,

okay, just to sort things out, because for the house number 53 is cable not available:

Please write me via PM me your definitive new address and your moving date. And please no pictures of maps or anything else. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan

@Stephan pm sent!