abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to a new address and Umzugservice is not working for me
ApostolosK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi All, 

In February I am moving to a new apartment. I would like to keep my contract with Vodafone and have the services transferred to my new address. I have used the online Umzugservice but I am getting the message attached. I cannot find an English speaking number to call (my German is not really great). Can someone help me please? 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ApostolosK,

I have put the move in the system for you. You will also receive a written confirmation. You can simply connect the device yourself at the new address, a technician is not required.

I wish you a stress-free move. 🙂

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

22 Antworten 22
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no cable connection at your new address. This means that you cannot take your connection with you and you would have to switch to DSL or mobile communications.
Simply use the contact form in MeinVodafone to inform customer service about your move (please also include the new address and the move date), then your contract will automatically be terminated with a period of 1 month if the previous contract can no longer be used at your new address.

If you want to wait until a mod can report here, then it would be important to know in advance which federal state you are from.

Thank you Torsten for your quick response. 

Actually I would like to switch to DSL and stay with Vodafone. I would like to have something similar to what I currently have (in terms of speed and monthly price). Is there any possibility that you could help me taking this forward? Thanks a lot!

PS. I currently live in Bavaria (Munich) and my new address will be in Bavaria again (Gauting). 

I'm a customer like you. Unfortunately, the support and contract language in Germany is German, so nobody can help you.
But if you write us here which federal state you come from, a mod can turn on and help you. They also provide support in English. If you don't want to wait that long, you can also use the social media support on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp, where support is also available in English.

Thank you for your help, Torsten. I will be waiting for a Vodafone representative to respond. Have a great day! 🙂 

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi ApostolosK,

let's have a look if we can do something for you.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

- your full name

- your full address (old & new)

- date of birth

- customer number

- e-mail address

- the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Hi @Stephan,

I have replied to your request for information with a pm - please check your inbox.

Thanks for your support. 

Good morning @Stephan,

Does it happen that we have an update on this?

Thank you!

Apostolos 

Tina

Hello Apostolos,

I wish you a happy new year. You can take your contract with you. Can you please tell me the exact moving day? I still need your phone number for any queries.

Best regards

Tina

ApostolosK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello @Tina! All the best for 2022 for you, too! 

I am sending you a DM with the information you requested. 

I really appreciate your support. 

Apostolos