abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving out of Germany
ranjanlaha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I will be moving out of Germany and hence need to cancel my Vodafone contract.  I had sent you an email about this and was told to write it in the forum.  Please let me know when you will cancel my contract.  I will move out of Germany on 30th April 2019.

Edit: Switched to the correct board. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ranjanlaha,

thanks for your PN.

I have stopped terminating your contracts because of your move. These will be terminated on 29.07.2019. You sent me another customer number, I also terminated these contracts. Since unfortunately something had gone wrong here and these should not have been so at all, I also corrected everything immediately and let you book out the costs. I can only apologize on behalf of that. You will get a written confirmation for everything.

Do you have any more questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
DanyG

Hello ranjanlaha,

can you please tell us, which kind of contract you use? If you use a fixed contract (cable or DSL) we can terminate your contract when you are leaving the country. Mobile contracts do not allow this, because they can be used in nearly every country. Here we can only offer you a termination to the end of your regular contract running time.

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Hello, Thank you very much for the reply. I have a Kabel Digital contract. Can you please terminate that? Thanks and best regards, Ranjan Laha.
Nancy

Hello ranjanlaha,

in this case, your contract will be terminated in accordance with the Telecommunications Act with a period of 3 months from the moving date.  Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and your current and future address by private message and then get back to me here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Hello, I have sent you the private message mentioning the details. Please let me know the next steps. Thanks and best regards, Ranjan Laha.
Nancy

Hello ranjanlaha,

thanks for your PN.

I have stopped terminating your contracts because of your move. These will be terminated on 29.07.2019. You sent me another customer number, I also terminated these contracts. Since unfortunately something had gone wrong here and these should not have been so at all, I also corrected everything immediately and let you book out the costs. I can only apologize on behalf of that. You will get a written confirmation for everything.

Do you have any more questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Hello, Thank you very much for the message. Can you please let me know what do you mean by " let you book out the costs"? Thanks and best regards, Ranjan Laha.
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi ranjanlaha,

that refers to the other customer number. There were identical contracts created. We ended them and the costs will be refunded.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you for the reply.  Can you please give me an estimate of the date when I expect to receive the refund?

Thanks and best regards,

Ranjan Laha.