abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving home with Kable Deutschland contract
Tian1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I am moving home soon in this month. I'd like to transfer my contract to the new apartment, however I checked that Kable Deutschland is not available in my new apartment.

I tried to use umzugsservice in MeinVodafone, however it asked me to call a hotline, and my German is very bad. 

Could you please help me? Thank you very much!

Best,

Bo

21 Antworten 21
Tian1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

I have signed a new DSL contract with Vodafone and I've sent you the the new customer number through private message.

Please help to terminate my current Kable Deutschland contract, thanks a lot!

Best,

Bo

Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Tian,

no switching date has yet been defined. Can you please contact us here as soon as the DSL connection has been switched?

Regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Tian1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Grit,

Thanks for the info!

My new signed contract was cancelled by Vodafone because the requested brandwidth 100Mbps is not possible in my new address. 

I'm wondering if I want to switch to a new provider with higher brandwidth, how can I cancel the old contract? And do I need to pay for additional months in this case?

Best,

Bo

Stephan

Okay Tian1,

because the new connection didn't work technically, we now take care of your old cable contract. When did you move?

Regards

Stephan

Tian1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephan,

Thanks a lot for taking care of it!

I just moved into my new apartment on yesterday 20.06.2018. Will I be charged for three additional months?

Best,

Bo

Stephan

Hi Tian1,

yes, according to German law the contract will be charged for another three months in this case. Based on your move date, the contract ends on 18.09.2018.

You will receive the cancellation confirmation by post to the new address within the next few days.

Regards

Stephan

Tian1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Stephan,

If I sign a new VDSL contract with lower brandwidth, can I avoid the three month charge? If the answer is yes, can I stop the cancellation (and I will go with the lower brandwidth VDSL)?

Thanks,

Bo

Stephan

Hi Tian1,

if an DSL contract with lower bandwith is possible there, we can cancel your cable contract earlier.

Regards

Stephan

Tian1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I received a letter from Vodafone saying that 100Mbps DSL brandwidth is not possible in my new address, but 16Mbps brandwidth is possible.

I sent the letter back saying that I'm willing to switch to 16Mbps one week ago, but I have not got any reply yet. Could you please check it for me? I think the customer number should be the same.

Thanks!

Bo

Stephan

Hi Tian1,

the department is already busy with your request. But you should get more information about it later this week. If not, please contact us again here.

Regards

Stephan