abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving away from Germany: Contract Cancellation Assistance both mobile and home internet - Abmeldung
Angelo83
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Community,

I am writing here in English as my German is really bad and can not explain it easier.

I am moving away from Germany at the beginning of November 2018.

Apart the unsubscribe form to get from the Burgeramt, I would like to cancel both my internt contract at home and my mobile contract with Vodafone.

I have to deal with this, I hope I can pay this in advance? this month?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Angelo

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Angelo83,

your contract ends on 29th january 2019. Even if you leave Germany the contract won’t end with the date of your move. Due to German law the contract will end three months after the leaving date.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
Nancy

Hello Angelo83,

welcome to our community.

Have you already sent us your cancellation and the cancellation form by post or via the contact form? It is important that you also send us your new address.

Best regards
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your reply.

I did not how to send you the cancellation request so far as not even at the Vodafone shop they knew it.

Prior to move forward I would like to know what to do and, if I may ask, why do you need my new address as I am moving abroad?

In a previous post from another Vodafone customer with the same issue I saw it was only request the current address and the cancellation request along with the Abmeldung doc from the local Burgeramt.

What I would like to know is how to cancel and what kind of docs should I provide you and how to pay the rest of the 3 months charge for both the apartment internet contract and my mobiel, and if my mobile will be still working for the rest of the additional 3 months or my number will switch to a pay as you go plan?

Thanks in advance for your further reply.

Best,

Angelo.

Nancy

Hello Angelo83,

we need your new address in order to store it in your customer data and to send you any additional mail. If someone moves, we always need the new address and the exact moving date and in your case also the cancellation certificate via the contact form. You have to cancel your mobile phone contract separately.

Please send me your customer data (customer number, name and address) by private message. Subsequently, you can report again here in the thread.

Best regards
Nancy

Dear Nancy,

I have just sent you the reuested data in a private message as you suggested.

Please do let me know on further steps to take and also kindly confirm you did get them.

Best,

Angelo Arpaia.

Nancy

Hello Angelo83,

I have stopped the termination of your contract according to the Telecommunications Act with a notice period of 3 months. All I need now is the certificate of registration. Please send it to me by private message. Your modem must be sent back to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Best regards

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your update.

May I ask you what is the "certificate of registration" and where can I find it?

Meanwhile, it is my internet network going to work until I will leave or at least for the three months left from the date of termination?

Last but not the least, I must close my bank account as of the beginning of November before I leave the country, how do I make sure the three months left will be paid in advance before my move away from the Country?

Best,

Nancy

Hello Angelo83,

I mean the deregistration from the civil office. You wrote me that you already have these. Just send it to me by private message. Your connection will work until the termination date and will then be switched off. You can transfer the basic fees in advance.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it does not let me send it to you through a private message s please find it attached to this one.

With regards to the termination date means that it will work until the very last day of the three months from now on or the day I send you this document?

In addition, how to calculate the actual amount and pay it in one way and to which bank account?

Please, also kindly confirm once you do get my Abmeldung doc from the local Burgeramt ttached to this message.

Best,

Edit: Document removed.

Nancy

Hello Angelo83,

thank you for the form I have put it in your customer data and removed it here from the public area. Your connection works until the termination date. I can calculate the amount for you with pleasure. You have already paid the basic fees (39,99 Euro) for October. For the period from 01.11.2018 to 29.01.2019 it would be 117,39 Euro. You can also find the bank details at the bottom of your invoices. For security I write it to you again:

Deutsche Bank Bonn
BIC: DEUTDEDK380
IBAN: DE13 3807 0059 0045 3357 00

Best regards
Nancy