abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Movement request for my Internet via Kable conneection
DeepakNandi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello team,

I am moving to a new address within Nuremberg on 01.03.2020 and already raised my movement request through the umzugsservice portal. Could you pelase make sure it's done by that time?

If you need any more details about my contract and new address, I can share over PM.

Regards,

Deepak

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi DeepakNandi,

if the DSL contract starts in March you don't have to pay the additional three months for your cable contract.

Only if something goes wrong with DSL you have to pay for cable until the end of May.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Stephan

Hi DeepakNandi,

actually I can't see a moving order. But that's not a big deal.

Please send me a private message with your new address and I'll do the rest. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Please eave a short note here in the thread when you've sent the pm.

Regards

Stephan

Hello Stephan,  

Thanks for reaching out, I have sent you details over PM.

Regards,

Deepak

Hello,

I have now received an email stating the service is not available in your new house, hence we are cancelling the contract with 3 month notice. Can you explain what is that?

Regards,

Deepak

Hello,

I just talked with customer care and get to know that in my new address Kable is not available, however I can get a DSL connection. Hence, I have ordered DSL 100. In the contract termination letter, it was mentioned that if I continue with DSL from Vodafone then the notice period will be not applicale and the old Kable conract can be end dated when I get a new DSL.

DO I have to do anything from my side or will it happen automatically since I have already placed order for DSL 100 today.

Kindly help.

Regrds,

Deepak

Stephan

Hi DeepakNandi,

thanks for the info.

When you already placed an order then everything happens automatically.

Even if something should go wrong with the new connection, your old contract will be cancelled. You are safe. Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Stephan

Hello Again,

Can you confirm one thing - if my new DSL contrcat starts from March,2020, do I need to pay for the Kable as well for the next 3 months, since the Kable contract end date is 30.05.2020 (i.e. 3 months from my move out date) ? Or it will be ended by end of Ferbruary when I get the new DSL?

ALso, though I ordered for DSL connection yesterday but I haven't received any email stating my order - Can you check once if the order is placed successfully?

Regards,

Deepak

Finally I received the DSL order confirmation through email.

Can you confirm one thing - if my new DSL contrcat starts from March,2020, do I need to pay for the Kable as well for the next 3 months, since the Kable contract end date is 30.05.2020 (i.e. 3 months from my move out date) ? Or it will be ended by end of Ferbruary when I get the new DSL from Vodafone because the termination letter says if I continue with Vodafone and order a DSL connection the Kabel contract can be ended early?

Thanks,

Stephan

Hi DeepakNandi,

if the DSL contract starts in March you don't have to pay the additional three months for your cable contract.

Only if something goes wrong with DSL you have to pay for cable until the end of May.

Regards

Stephan

My contract is cancelled, thanks for your help. You can close this thread.

Thanks,

Deepak