abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moved away from germany, requested contract cancellation confirmation with wrong end date
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Vodafone team,

I have requested a contract termination before the end of the month of June, with the justification that I am moving abroad.

At the time, my abmeldung confirmation wasnt ready yet, so I couldnt attach it to the request.

Meanwhile, I have sent back the router to which I have confirmation you have received,

And I received (very late as the new tenant did not forward it immediately) the confirmation on your side that the contract was to be terminated.

Problem is that the notice has a termination date of 24.02.2020 instead of the Abmeldung date of 30.06.2019.

Can you help me out? I can share in private message more details and attach the abmeldung as well.

Cheers,

Sergio

6 Antworten 6
Díaz_de_Vivar
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Hi @sergio5 , VF need the "Abmeldung". The contract will end (due to german law) 3 months later, 30.09.2019.

Hi @Díaz_de_Vivar Thanks!

I am unnaware of where to send it. And because my german skills are really bad, I am only left with this forum for support.

I have seen that in other threads, they have asked to send the abmeldung in private to fix the situation, which is what i hope for, but for that i need someone from the vodafone team to help out 🙂

Not sure if maybe @Moni_GK or someone else can help out.

Hi @sergio5 , wait a little bit, a "Mod" will read your thread (I hope so) and help you.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi sergio5,

please send me an private message with your new address and your exact date of your move. We can then make the adjustment to the cancellation.

Please reply here, when you sent the pm.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
sergio5
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Stephan I have replied to you in PM. Let me know if you need any further details.

Best,

Sergio

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sergio5,

Stephan's not here right now, so I'm taking over.

I looked at everything and adjusted your resignation. The termination date is according to the Telecommunications Act with a deadline of 3 months from the move date. You will also receive a new confirmation.

Many greetings

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!