abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moved abroad in June, cancelled in June but Vodafone is still charging me
svdl
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone, please stop charging me for a service that I am clearly not using anymore since the end of May 2018.

I have sent the router back end of May and quit the contract after I finally received the Abmeldungsbestatigung from Bremen in June. On 29.06.18 I received a Kündigungsbestätigung from Vodafone. On 04.07.18 I received another Kündigungsbestätigung from Vodafone. I quickly read that my contract would end on 14.08.18. I was not happy to pay for 2.5 more months that I am clearly not using your services, but agreed with it. Then I noticed that after the 14th of August Vodafone again withdrew money from my account and then I saw that the last Kündigungsbestätigung stated that my contract would end on 14.08.2019!!

I called Kundenservice to explain again (the info was already in my cancellation letter and the Abmeldungsbestatigung) that I moved to the Netherlands, that I do not make use of my cable anymore and that I was not willing to pay until August 2019. It was a very unpleasant conversation during which the Kundenservice employee was yelling at me telling that this is just the contract that I signed (in August 2014). He finally told me that my contract could stop 3 months after moving abroad but that he would still need proof that I moved to the Netherlands. We do not have this kind of Anmeldungsbestatigung in the Netherlands but I managed to get a letter from my municipality. I sent this proof in August and received again another Kündigungsbestätigung stating that my contract would end 30.10.2018. That is not 3 months after moving abroad! Then in a new Rechnung I received for September it was stated that my contract will end on 21.05.18. This is so confusing!

According to what I read on this forum you apply the rule that you have to pay 3 more months after moving abroad to other customers. That same rule should apply to me which means that I should only pay extra for June, July and August.

Could you please set this right in your administration, send me a confirmation and stop sending me bills. It makes me crazy!

My reply comes quite late after the last letter from Vodafone because I am trying to finish my PhD research and cannot keep myself busy with this nonsense. 

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi svdl,

you've come to the right place. We'll take a look at the whole thing. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

After that you reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!