abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Missing port forward option, after contract renewal and migrated from cable 50 to cable max 1000
NoumanWaheed
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I migrated from cable 50 to cable 1000 from January 2022.  Previously contract was on my name but now it is on my wife's name. Just now I realise that my new cable router from Vodafone doesn't have port forward option. It is Vodafone station.

how can I activate it? 
I am a developer and I want to use some softwares for programming, but I need to forward the port to be able to use them.

Option is not available:
After checking the internet, looks like this router doesn't have that option... I am a very disappointed because my apartment only offers Vodafone cable and i cannot switch to DSL or any other tarif.

Found similiar problem reported:
I have found the same problem already reported here but sadly i cannot find any solution other than asking. Please help me out, I'm very stressed because of it and it is affecting my work.

Thank you in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello NoumanWaheed,

The thread you are referring to is already somewhat older.

You can operate your router in bridge mode, connect your own end device and thus have IPv4. Just test this. Activate the bridge mode in your customer portal.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which federal state do you live in?

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your new contract contains a statement that it is provided solely on IPv6 basis using DualStack-Lite technology. Therefor there are no (IPv4) port forwardings possible.

If you need IPv4 port forwardings, the only real option is to switch to a bsuiness contract - as this one contains complete DualStack as well as a static IPv4 and a static IPv6 network prefix.

I live in Berlin.

The link i have mentioned. This guy had the same issue and it was possible for him to get this function on the same contract. I cannot afford business contract unfortunately. 

NoumanWaheed
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I'm looking for moderators who can make an exceptiobn for me. I will be very thankful. Please help me out. I am not in a position to afford business contract. 

There won't be an exception - the contract details clearly state that your line is set up only to provide internet using DualStack-Lite operation - and that's what you get.

If you need port forwarding, the only way is to switch to the business contract.

I didn't knows this before signing contract and unfortunately i cannot have DSL or any other internet except vodafone cabel.

When i wanted to change port forwarding then i came to know this option is gone.

I have already researched and found that it is possible and it was already provided to another vodafone customer.

I am looking for some kind and authorized who can really help me. I am stuck because of this issue and there is no work around for me other than asking for help.

This is the link where same issue was resolved by vodafone support. 

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Archiv-Internet-Telefon-TV-über/Missing-port-forward-option-after-migra...

D29B5220-BE23-4DC3-B1E5-7C482A5B75C5.jpeg

@Wallace please help as you were able to resolve this issue in past. I would be very grateful.

The VFD/ex-KDG mods no longer change the IP protocol. Either you use the Vodafone station in bridge mode and then have IPv4 only on the downstream router, or you use your own end device, with which you can then freely choose which IP protocol (IPv4 only, IPv6 only, dual stack or IPv6 with DS lite ) you use.