abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Misguided by the people at Vodafone franchise Saarbrücken. Does not end the contract.
Itrat_Rubab
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Team,

I am Itrat Rubab. I am subscribed to the Vodafone DSL Internet from X*. Details: -
Contract number - xxx*
Customer number - xx*

I wanted to stop the subscription from September, 2018. To do this, I went to the Vodafone franchise in Saarbruecken in June, 2018. I was a few days late. He gave me the address where I sent the termination letter.

I received the reply to my letter of termination and it informed me that my connection was terminated. However, within a few days, Vodafone earlier, the franchise owner said that was not possible.

I received another bill from Vodafone for the month of October, 2018.I went to Vodafone Franchise again with this bill and the person in charge there informed that it was the last bill which would not get any other bill. HOWEVER, I received another monthly bill (for the month of November, 2018 within 10 days.) I went to the franchise again I tried again and again I tried again and again and tried to call my account, in reply to did letter

I would like to make this plea that I am sorry. They will reassure me that I am receiving my monthly bill. I have taken a new connection and did not even live in that apartment for which I keep on receiving monthly bills.

The Vodafone Franchise Representatives in Saarbruecken were not to do. I am a student with limited funds every month, so I would like to take this into consideration,

Thanks,
Itrat Rubab

* Edited post to protect your data privacy. 

11 Antworten 11

Hello Thomas,

I have send you the address in private message.

Thanks,

Itrat

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Itrat_Rubab,

we have sent the letter again.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!