abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Long story short
yoshy262
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good day.

Yesterday a salesman was to my apartment and he ring to our door.

He spoke with my 16 years daughter about where's the father or the mother.

She did say to him that is nobody at home and he leave.

When I arrived at home from my work I received 2 mails that I did ordered something from Vodafone.

I am for the last 5 years client of Kable Deutschland but I am not a client of Vodafone

and I did not ordered anything from them or my daughter.

I called yesterday, arround 19.00, and I spoke with customer service and I explained

that I didn't ordered anything from them, he did cancel ''my order'' but how can I order something when I go at 7:00 and I come back at 18:00?.

I also ask my daughter if she did sign anything for that salesman or did she say ''yes, we order this''.

She told me clearly that she didn't order anything from him, nor she didn't sign anything from him.

Today I did called again because I want to know the sales agent name because this is not a joke.

Offcourse nobody will give me the salesman name.

I want to speak with a manager or supervisor from Vodafone if is possible, otherwise I will contact my lawyer.

A fair warning, I will wait till 14.08.2018 for a contact from your company.

Edit: @yoshy262 thread moved to right board

28 Antworten 28
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi yoshy262,

you're a Vodafone customer. Kabel Deutschland was acquired by Vodafone and is now a company. The contracts were taken over unchanged into the company name Vodafone Kabel Deutschland. So no data was passed on, only the name has changed and you are now a Vodafone customer with your old Kabel Deutschland contract. Just look at your bills to see how long Vodafone has been on there.

So from my point of view it is all about the advisor's misconduct. We'd be happy to clarify that, of course.

We cannot get involved in a judicial discussion here. The forum is not intended to provide juridical advice.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
yoshy262
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I am not a lawyer so I don't know therms or laws.

My contract was made with Kable Deutschland in 2013, Vodafone did took this company in 2014,

my contract was transfered to them with the whole company when they took over KD,

technically I'm not a Vodafone customer.

More I am not allowed to speak about it.

Today I did received a post letter from Vodafone stating that my contract is closed

and they are waiting back that tv box from me, if they don't receive the box back I have to pay 299 Euro for it.

But the mail from yesterday confirm that they did received back the package.

I'm waiting for a clarification for this situation.

That's all I need from Vodafone.

technically the world flat

Thank you for the info, is very useful.

Now take your toys and go play with other children at the playground.

Let the grown ups to have a conversation.

Hi yoshy262,

we have some feedback from the consultant.

The employee apologizes and was reminded of his guidelines again.

That should also clarify that. You can ignore the mail to return the hardware. Everything is done and stored in the system.

Can we put this behind us?

Regards

Thomas 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
yoshy262
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Thomas.

Thank you for the update.

Yes, it's all good now but still waiting for an e-mail or letter stating all this for my own personal record.

Please be assure that I have no intention to go further in this matter.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello yoshy262,

on 15.08.2018 you have been confirmed by e-mail that the device has arrived with us. Please check if you got the mail and let me know.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
yoshy262
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Nancy,

I already confirmed that e-mail on page two, on my last bottom post:

'' Lieber Vodafone-Kunde,    unser Gerät ist heute bei uns eingetroffen: GigaTV 4K Box mit der Seriennummer 401037606481 
Auf kabel.vodafone.de/retoure finden Sie weitere Infos und die häufigsten Fragen zur Geräterücksendung. 

Freundliche Grüße
Ihr Vodafone-Team''

Anliegen gelöst.

Geschlossen.