abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Long story short
yoshy262
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good day.

Yesterday a salesman was to my apartment and he ring to our door.

He spoke with my 16 years daughter about where's the father or the mother.

She did say to him that is nobody at home and he leave.

When I arrived at home from my work I received 2 mails that I did ordered something from Vodafone.

I am for the last 5 years client of Kable Deutschland but I am not a client of Vodafone

and I did not ordered anything from them or my daughter.

I called yesterday, arround 19.00, and I spoke with customer service and I explained

that I didn't ordered anything from them, he did cancel ''my order'' but how can I order something when I go at 7:00 and I come back at 18:00?.

I also ask my daughter if she did sign anything for that salesman or did she say ''yes, we order this''.

She told me clearly that she didn't order anything from him, nor she didn't sign anything from him.

Today I did called again because I want to know the sales agent name because this is not a joke.

Offcourse nobody will give me the salesman name.

I want to speak with a manager or supervisor from Vodafone if is possible, otherwise I will contact my lawyer.

A fair warning, I will wait till 14.08.2018 for a contact from your company.

Edit: @yoshy262 thread moved to right board

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi yoshy262,

we have some feedback from the consultant.

The employee apologizes and was reminded of his guidelines again.

That should also clarify that. You can ignore the mail to return the hardware. Everything is done and stored in the system.

Can we put this behind us?

Regards

Thomas 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

28 Antworten 28
yoshy262
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I hope this is a prank...

I did received another mail, I will have a delivery from you.

voda 1.jpgvoda 2.jpgvoda 3.jpg

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi yoshy262,

something seems to be going in the wrong direction. Please let me have your customer number, name and address in a private message. I'll try to clarify the situation.

After sending the private message, please reply here again.  

Regards

Thomas

yoshy262
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thomas, thank you very much for your help but I have no customer number because I'm not a customer.

I am a Kable Deutschland customer but this is something else (I know, Kab_D is the same as Vodafone).

I did contact again the client service after I did received the third mail with the package tracking number and

I was finally able to speak with someone competent.

He did closed my contract, also he adviced me to send back the package after I will receive it

but I propose to him just to refuse to pickup the package from Vodafone when the postman

appears with it and they will get it back from them because I don't need any more stress with it.

Also he refused to give me any name because quote ''I cannot see in the system who did ordered on your name'

Because I need to know a name before I move on with this issue.

He also assure me that the salesman who did this will receive a complain from them because he is an independent contractor.

Really this is not my problem, is an Vodafone representative, is not a bummer in the street...

Still waiting for that Manager or Supervisor to contact me by mail or phone.

Want help - give him your costumer number.

Ich bin kein Vodafone-Kunde.
Ich habe keine KundenNummer.
Bitte überprüfe was ich zuerst geschrieben habe.

Danke und schönes Wochenende.

Die von Kabel Kundennummer wird auch akzeptiert die es seit 5 Jahren gibt.

Da die Bestellung im MeinKabel Kundenportal angezeigt wird ist diese auch hilfreich.

Hallo

Ich habe keine Bestellung im MeinKabel Kundenportal.

Bitte schau nochmal, was ich zu dem Thema geschrieben habe.
Du hilfst mir überhaupt nicht dabei.

Good luck.

Thomas

Hi yoshy262,

Kabel Deutschland and Vodafone are one company. Therefore, you can confidently let me come to the customer number. I will then see if the colleague has actually cleaned everything up and will also try to get in touch with the advisor on site. There will be no call from a manager or supervisor. The inquiries in the community we clarify in writing and for all comprehensible.

Regards

Thomas