Antworten
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

Leaving Germany in April.

Hi,

I am sorry I am writing this in English, but my German is not good enough to explain the situation.

I have to leave Germany on 30.04.2018. I have sent my Kündigung to Vodafone and got a confirmation that my Internet contract will end on 30.06.2019. However I would like to cancel it by 30.04.2018, since I will move out of Germany.

What are required steps to do that? Will the confirmation from my landlord that my rental agreement ends on 30.04.2018 be enough?

Where can I upload it?

Thanks,

Osman

Moderatorin

Re: Leaving Germany in April.

Hello Osman,  

we have terminated your contract under the current Telecommunications Act. This is possible with a notoce period of 3 months, since we cannot provide for you at the new place of residence (§ 46 para. 8 sentence 3 TKG). This notice period begins with your move date.

Kind regards

Tina

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !
Daten-Fan

Hi Tina,

I went to "Meine Internet & Phone Vertragsdaten" and still see there:

"Ihr Produkt wurde gekündigt zum:30.06.2019", can you double check please that the end date of my contract is updated?

I have the "Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable" plan.

Thanks,

Osman

Moderatorin

Hello osgafarov,

Tina's not here right now, so I'm taking over.

We need the cancellation certificate from the registration office and your new address. You can send the form via the contact form. If you want, I will check your customer data in your customer data after the cancellation. Please send me your customer number, address and your name by private message.

Best regards

Nancy

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !